Recent Topics

Ads

Basic Addons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
FeistyDeity

Basic Addons

Post#1 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:07 am

Hey, sorry if I'm missing a big sticky or something, I just couldn't find it.

Last time I played here, I was pretty much given an entire package of the useful "basic addons". Does anyone know where I can find it? Thank you veddy much! <3

Ads
hocico

Re: Basic Addons

Post#2 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:43 am

FeistyDeity wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:07 am Hey, sorry if I'm missing a big sticky or something, I just couldn't find it.

Last time I played here, I was pretty much given an entire package of the useful "basic addons". Does anyone know where I can find it? Thank you veddy much! <3
Addon repository
About addons must have is Enemy and State of realms.

Optional but helpful:
for pvp - buffhead (trackers above the characters heads, such as enemy under guard), aura (custom icons about abilities/buffs/debuffs/unstoppable etc), targetring (mark your current target), queue queuer (SCs schedule);

for UI - Pure (custom UI frames), Effigy (custom UI frames with layots), CMap (bigger minimap), fixed Miracle Grow Remix+Crafting Info Tooltip (for cultivating/crafting), Moth (info for mouse cursor tooltip), nRarity (helpful for backpack mess), Shinies (better Auction House window), Swift Assist (assist), Ges (guard), Mech (career resources as numbers), TidyChat/TidyQueue/TidyRoll (options for chat, SC schedule and rolls), Warboard+modules (custom UI with add info), zMailMod (better window for mails), ZonePOP (zone population).
Last edited by hocico on Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

FeistyDeity

Post#3 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:22 am

Thanks man - that's already been helpful!

One of the first things I tried out tho was the AnywhereTrainer (I also used that the last time). But the training parts at least seem not to work for me rn. When I try to use them, I get the message that I tried to learn skills without having targeted the right trainer and it locks me out of learning anything until I relog.

Maybe it needs another basic functionality addon to function?

Nekkma

Post#4 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:44 am

The ability to train anywhere was disabled to avoid respecs in scenarios. It only works if you are close to a trainer.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

mikke

Post#5 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:55 am

I need addon to show my toon stats, armor and resists in separate area (and could highlight debuffed stat). Any idea?
Thank you!

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#6 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 pm

mikke wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:55 am I need addon to show my toon stats, armor and resists in separate area (and could highlight debuffed stat). Any idea?
Thank you!
Statdoll
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

mikke

Post#7 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:50 pm

sullemunk wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:46 pm
mikke wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:55 am I need addon to show my toon stats, armor and resists in separate area (and could highlight debuffed stat). Any idea?
Thank you!
Statdoll
Great, thank you!

oaliaen

Post#8 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm

whats the addon that shows yellow dps numbers?

Ads
Manatikik

Post#9 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:02 am

oaliaen wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:15 pm whats the addon that shows yellow dps numbers?
WSCT? (Warhammer scrolling combat text)
<Montague><Capulet>