Recent Topics

Ads

NB position issue

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
howabouthis

NB position issue

Post#1 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:49 am

trying to make a spine crusher>pulverizing strike macro for slayer but it's not switching back to it when im in front of target no matter if target is dummy, mobs, or players. I remember it use to work no problem but can't seem to fix it. NB also shows up as loaded in yellow in mods list that it has encountered problems but it's always been like that no matter if I delete profile, cache, and mods list.

Ads
Alfinnete
Banned

Re: NB position issue

Post#2 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:04 am

Just do not use NB, play as a man and not as a weakling who needs help from macro!

zwerrie

Post#3 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:17 am

most of the so called `pro` players use it.. remove it please and see how `good` they really are..

Foltestik

Post#4 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:17 am

not this again

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#5 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:57 am

zwerrie wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:17 am most of the so called `pro` players use it.. remove it please and see how `good` they really are..
Yes! Good equals a rock. :lol:

oaliaen

Post#6 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:08 pm

NB sucks ..

roadkillrobin

Post#7 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:24 pm

Type this in chat. [Click the abillities in spellbook so they show up in the chat text box with blue text]

/nb add (hotbar slot number)[Spine Crusher][Pulverizing Strike]
And press enter.

You can however expect SC to missfire alot due to lagg.

Cimba

Post#8 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:30 pm

howabouthis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:49 am trying to make a spine crusher>pulverizing strike macro for slayer but it's not switching back to it when im in front of target no matter if target is dummy, mobs, or players. I remember it use to work no problem but can't seem to fix it. NB also shows up as loaded in yellow in mods list that it has encountered problems but it's always been like that no matter if I delete profile, cache, and mods list.
The ability is currently bugged and shows as always possible which confuses NB. If you have a programmable keyboard or mouse you can create a work around. Create a macro that tries to use the Spine Crusher first and some miliseconds later Pulverizing Strike. You just need to be a bit careful if you have multiple assignments on that button through shift or crtl.

Ads
zwerrie

Post#9 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:50 am

Ban it, got no issues with that.
As for OP did you manage to find out?

hogun

Post#10 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:05 am

zwerrie wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2019 11:17 am most of the so called `pro` players use it.. remove it please and see how `good` they really are..
+1 :D
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o