Recent Topics

Ads

Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Re: Core interface modules bugfixes + few fixed add-ons

Post#21 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:45 am

If some window is disappearing / appearing when changing zone, I would suspect some add-on to do that, rather than core module.
sullemunk wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:50 pm Yakui is using Vector addon that ignores and overtakes layouteditor with its own possitional settings
That seems to be the reason.
Also I noticed that it has Phantom. That was one great add-on once... Doesn't work well here tough. Throws a lot of errors.
Image Image

Ads
Mcz

Post#22 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:00 am

Thanks for the fixes. Any way to have 1 Zip file with everything in it and then just copy paste what u need instead of having to download everything 1 by 1?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#23 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:43 am

The phantom errors might be produced due to vectors as well, I run phantom with no errors
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

navis

Post#24 » Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:39 pm

thanks man.. might give nb another try now.

btw i've been looking for Aura which remembers your settings and doesn't reset them like I find it does right now..

/p

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#25 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:42 am

navis wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:39 pm btw i've been looking for Aura which remembers your settings and doesn't reset them like I find it does right now..
My one seems to be working without issues. Will post it.

Also, ongoing project is BuffHead.
Image Image

obamia

Post#26 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:10 pm

navis wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:39 pm thanks man.. might give nb another try now.

btw i've been looking for Aura which remembers your settings and doesn't reset them like I find it does right now..

/p
Be sure to have the mod "Aura settings" enabled and it should remember your changes.

OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#27 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:23 pm

Minor fix for Buffhead. Issue of partially unregistered windows where add-on frames were disconnected from the parent and were throwing errors when layout editor was trying to refer to the parent.
Another issue that I observe happens when you got switched from one party to another within a warband. Working on it.
Perfect case scenario as I see it: BuffHead will release created frames and there will be no issues with gazillion of frames hanging in memory that turn Warhammer into turn-based strategy and eventually cause crash.
Image Image

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#28 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:43 pm

OldSerpenT wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:23 pm Minor fix for Buffhead. Issue of partially unregistered windows where add-on frames were disconnected from the parent and were throwing errors when layout editor was trying to refer to the parent.
Another issue that I observe happens when you got switched from one party to another within a warband. Working on it.
Perfect case scenario as I see it: BuffHead will release created frames and there will be no issues with gazillion of frames hanging in memory that turn Warhammer into turn-based strategy and eventually cause crash.
this usually happens when target that has buffhead windows attached dies
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
OldSerpenT
Game Artist

Post#29 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:45 pm

sullemunk wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:43 pm this usually happens when target that has buffhead windows attached dies
I was playing for two days in PuG warbands with all possible BuffHead effects turned on and there definitely were players who died. So far seems to be working.

Anyways I would appreciate anyone testing.

UPD: found some more stuff. Too early to publish.
Image Image

Tesq

Post#30 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:54 pm

thx for the work, we had a dire need of a general add on AND UI fixer.

1 thing more, i reported a bug abut the overhead healt bar not properly update after a while in combat (aka random bugging ) if you can find what make that happen (char pure or normal healt bar update normaly, just enabled overhead healt bar; more info n bugtracker.