Adds a special macro to gather plants and replant them.
This small addon can act as an alternative to Miracle Grow Remix in the most common use cases. There are drawbacks: no pretty UI, possible chat spam and no support for auto-using soil/water/nutrients.
GatherButton can be used together with MGR (in this case, support for soil etc. will come from MGR).
Performance-wise, it may drop or improve your FPS compared to MGR. No actual benchmarks were performed. I suggest trying it for yourself. If you want to help optimize the addon, pull requests are welcome.
For configuration and the list of known issues, please refer to the GitLab page (it's a pain to maintain several readmes with different formatting).
How to use
1. Setup macro: open Macro window and drag GatherButton (the one with roses) to a hotbar.
2. Plant seeds: open Cultivation Window and right-click the seeds in your backpack until they are planted.
- Usually, there's no need to open each individual plot because GatherButton automatically selects the empty plot in the background.
- (If you are using GatherButton with Miracle Grow, you can just plant seeds as usual).
3. Gather: use macro key you have set in step 1 to gather plants. Seeds will be planted again automatically.
- You can also rely on GatherButtonGcd (below) to gather plants.
To change seeds, disable autoplanting using 'Toggle GatherButton' macro or /gbtoggle chat command. Then swap seeds.
Note: Only seeds and plants from crafting bags will be planted/refined. This keeps code a bit simpler and is just my preference to have seeds in main bags untouched.
If GatherButton is enabled, pressing hotbar buttons (while on cooldown) will gather plants and replant them.
Kind of similar to Twister addon but with plants.
Button with 1 grown plant and 3 plants still growing. Bottom button is 'Toggle GatherButton' macro:
Button with 4 plants growing (getting cluttered):
Dependencies Download (All releases)
- master - Newest development version (may be unstable)
- 1.0.3 - No more checking plots on each SystemData.Events.PLAYER_HOT_BAR_UPDATED. (That's the only meaningful change, everything else is just code formatting).
- 1.0.2 - Add button flash and notification options to .lua; add workaround for refine requests spamming.