Recent Topics

Ads

Nerfed buttons and the 'face away' condition.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
peterthepan3

Re: Nerfed buttons and the 'face away' condition.

Post#41 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:42 pm

oaliaen wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:41 pm
rmpl wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:34 pm
oaliaen wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:28 pm i use Nb and sometimes it bypass GCD by a couple of miliseconds .. try "Dont Go Nowhere + Try an Hurt Me " .. i udnerstand you guys who use this shitty addon. But itas broken and always will be. Its allowed for now i use it too.
why dont u record it then :roll:
As im a downloaded it recently, maybe i make a video, thank you for advice =)
I can't wait for this.

Ads
Jokerloz

Post#42 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:44 pm

Alfinnete wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm I wish the Devs had the courage to ban the NB.
why it was used on live.
Guild Owner: The Legacy of Legends
Jokerlo Reporthispwn: Sorc RR 100
Jokerloz TheLegend: Choppa RR 100
Jokerlos Cantouchthis: WE RR 100
Jokerlox Zergking: Chosen RR 100

oaliaen

Post#43 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:48 pm

I forgot to say the lag can make(maybe) Nb to cast 2 skills at same time... but for me its still a broken thing.

An Peter man, you shouldnt act like this as a GM. Im trying to help.

Stickzy
Game Artist

Post#44 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:49 pm

arguing with a NB hater, is like arguing with a feminist. Pointless :lol:

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#45 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:23 pm

Jokerloz wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:44 pm
Alfinnete wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 pm I wish the Devs had the courage to ban the NB.
why it was used on live.
The great truth is that they also use with their WLs, WH and probably would not know how to deal with it.

TenTonHammer

Post#46 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Cant belive to this day there are people who try to propagate the lie that NB bypasses GCD.....

Telen
Suspended

Post#47 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:30 pm

Stickzy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:49 pm arguing with a NB hater, is like arguing with a feminist. Pointless :lol:
Patriarchal hierarchies developed due to gender differences that evolved 1.2 billion years ago when lifeforms only acted upon instinct. Early societies knowing nothing of evolution developed early communities around these instincts. As we developed consciousness we were able to suppress instinct and create civilization. With self awareness comes the desire for self determinism. Do we cling to systems that are a byproduct of a random mutation 1.2 billion years ago or does consciousness allow us to be more.

NB is just an addon in a mmo that developed a decade ago.

Evernaila

Post#48 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:31 pm

Alfinnete wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:29 pm This addon **** the game bro, if you have mouse equal naga for example, you dont need click one button... and all condition of NB play to you... one real and good player dont use this ****!
Look, I don't really wanna try to argue with you, and try to see it from other peopels point of view.
Because, clearly you are a brick wall. And I'd probably have better luck trying to get an ACTUAL wall of bricks to take up ballerina lessons, than to get you to see that there is nothing wrong with macros in and of itself.

So I will just point out the msot basic fact that, if you have 3 abilities you are using in quick succession in every scenario.
Ex. a Shadow Warrior applying DoT's to his target.
Then why is there a need to have X amount of buttons, when they can just occupy Y amount of buttons instead...
It doesn't break the game, it doesn't make the person better at the game than yourself, it doesn't give him an unfair advantage.
If you are the same classes, and you want to use the same abilities agaisnt eachother, you would both need to press the same amount of buttons.
They are just positioned differently...
So what? If I bind my Hotkey to an F, rather than a G, do I suddenly cheat by making a choice on where I want my buttons to be?!

You, arguing against macros is about as valid as arguing against... I don't **** know... Elevators...?!
"Oh, because you do not use stairs, you are **** satan, and dumb, and worse than me at life!"
Both get you to the same floor. The elevator can NOT take you higher than the building, as much as the stairs can't.
It's just about how conveniently you want to get to the same floor.

Just stop it with the childish claims that the Nerfedbuttons give people a unfair advantage. And that they are worse at the game because you adhere to some form of selft entiteled importance of not using it...

So I will just end it at... Grow up man.
Try to download it, give it a try!
If you don't like using it, no one will hold it against you. You play you, your way!
Just stop acting like a religous Zealot online with no other valid reason than; "I don't like it", to invalidate and villainiz others people way of playing.

Ads
oaliaen

Post#49 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:01 pm

I agree ... if its allowed , lets all use this addon..its really good and helps a lot.

DanielWinner

Post#50 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Enough.The topic was answered.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha