Recent Topics

Ads

Addons description?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gaymer77

Addons description?

Post#1 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:43 am

Sorry if I missed where this is if such a post exists on this forum. Is there somewhere that lists addons & what they actually do? I know there's a crap ton of addons at https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/ but none of them have descriptions before you actually go into the link for the addon download. I'd rather not have to search through that entire list of addons to find what I might like to have installed. Thanks for any help!

Ads
DokB

Re: Addons description?

Post#2 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:48 am

Some have descriptions like you said but a majority don’t and I’m not aware of a list that does have the addon descriptions readily available. There is a short list on the wiki found here: https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/index.php/Addons
Apart from that, your best bet would be asking for the best addon to suit your need and people will give you the name to search for.

What kind of addon were you looking for and for what class?
Zoggof - Black Orc
Doinks - Ironbreaker
Leatherman - Blackguard

gaymer77

Post#3 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:35 am

I don't really have any addons in specific I was looking for. Some times when I play a game I'll go through the addon server (like Twitch/Curse) and just see what's out there and some times I'll find something I didn't even know I wanted lol

gaymer77

Post#4 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:40 am

Actually I know one I do want & that's a clock that tells what time it is IRL so I don't have to tab out to see lol

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#5 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:50 am

Your best starting point is to download vinyUI, which can be found by googling vinyUI ror. That's a widely used add-on pack and a great starting point. If you want to build your UI from scratch, I recommend enemy, buffhead (Google "buffhead building a list" to find the thread with the best version) and Pure for health bars.

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#6 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:52 am

The clock is a part of waaaghboard and warboard add-ons. One of them comes stock with vinyUI

gaymer77

Post#7 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:32 pm

So I went through ALL of the damn mods on https://tools.idrinth.de/addons/ and got some that I think I'll like. I was sad that some of them didn't work. Does anyone know a good auction house mod besides Shinies? Its a nice mod and all but it doesn't show the level requirement on the page for items until you hoover over it.

gaymer77

Post#8 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:33 pm

Oh and a mod that will automatically vendor all your junk when you talk to a vendor?

Ads
Sigimund

Post#9 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:37 am

JunkDump is what you are looking for.

gaymer77

Post#10 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:38 am

Sigimund wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:37 am JunkDump is what you are looking for.
Where would I find that at?