Recent Topics

Ads

Question about Aura

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Hugatsaga

Question about Aura

Post#1 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:09 am

Heya, anyone know why my Aura -addon's settings keep getting deleted and I have to redo them again over and over. I have 2.8.0 version of Aura and 1.0 version of Aurasettings which I believe are the newest ones.
Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube

Ads
diedrake

Re: Question about Aura

Post#2 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:47 am

If u are talking about addon twisting the auras... U dont need to here. U activate 3 and thats it. Chosen and knights have 3 auras on all the time
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Aurandilaz

Post#3 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:55 am

I learned that somehow when making new profiles, or just somehow ending "messing" with them, would risk having your Aura settings reset. Figured eventually to copypaste my aura folder with the settings included elsewhere to safety when I was making new alt chars. Other addon that similarly somehow suffers from new profile creation is Deathblow2, so occasional backup helps.
As you probably know, the settings are only saved properly when you do a normal log out, if you edit and then game crashes, settings not saved. So safety relog after having edited a new Aura is must-do.

Hugatsaga

Post#4 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:31 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:55 am I learned that somehow when making new profiles, or just somehow ending "messing" with them, would risk having your Aura settings reset. Figured eventually to copypaste my aura folder with the settings included elsewhere to safety when I was making new alt chars. Other addon that similarly somehow suffers from new profile creation is Deathblow2, so occasional backup helps.
As you probably know, the settings are only saved properly when you do a normal log out, if you edit and then game crashes, settings not saved. So safety relog after having edited a new Aura is must-do.
Hmm good point, actually didnt have safe copy of my aura folder previously. Going to do it now so at least there is quick way to restore. Thanks!
Live: Daeneria, Polestar
RoR: Calmdown, Goldman, Kohta, Madguard, Magnumforce, Northsorc, Northstar etc
Youtube