Recent Topics

Ads

Requesting Identification of Guard Addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
gerard86

Re: Requesting Identification of Guard Addon

Post#21 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:32 pm

would anyone be able to share this so we can try it out ?

would really love the tether function which sullemunk is using !

Ads
Curnil

Post#22 » Thu May 10, 2018 1:59 pm

I modified my Enemy to match his unit frames. Played in a WB with it and it is soo much cleaner. Sullen wasn't lying about heavily modifying it using the config windows, there are a bunch of settings but I love the way it looks.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#23 » Thu May 10, 2018 3:12 pm

What I meant with modifying was that I have edited the enemy addon itself, adding some things and stripping out stuff I don't use
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

rogg

Post#24 » Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 am

sullemunk wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 3:12 pm What I meant with modifying was that I have edited the enemy addon itself, adding some things and stripping out stuff I don't use
That's what I like it. I can't change the icon alpha on configuration like your one. As you said above, it's really heavy modifying. Hopely can share the profile. Thanks mate!

rogg

Post#25 » Fri May 11, 2018 1:02 pm

sullemunk wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 10:51 am The line thingy you are refering to is called "tether" and is a work-in-progress.
As for the unitframes it's just "Enemy", althoug a heavy modified version of it to suit my needs...
Boss, what's addon name of your Career Status? The big circle 3D status. I figured you love round stuffs. Most addons like Morale Circle, what's cooking, and the heavy modify Enemy Unit frame. Look great on UI. I like that too

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#26 » Fri May 11, 2018 2:33 pm

Was trying to go for a style that looked like the ones in the early alpha videos with the animated 3d portraits (same can be done with RVmods addon )
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

rogg

Post#27 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:00 pm

Thanks Boss!

PS. The 3D portrait default frame was square, how to modify to circle like your one? Also I got errors detected, some kind of files missing i guess. But I had enable all RV - RV Mods stuffs. Any idea?