Recent Topics

Ads

[Asshat] Does anyone have working version?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
neupWAR

[Asshat] Does anyone have working version?

Post#1 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:03 pm

"Asshat is a simple addon that will allow you to make a custom 12 character note that attaches to the Friendly or Hostile target frame. The basic idea is that if someone is being an Asshat, you can create a permanent or temporary note about that player."

I used this addon in AoR and I'm trying to use it in RoR but it's not working so well. Sometimes the note shows up as it should in the middle of my screen but other times it shows up on the left of the screen or not at all. I use it on my healers so it just needs to work on friendly targets when they're selected.

If no one has a working version does anyone want to try and fix the version I have?

Ads
Tolfhic

Re: [Asshat] Does anyone have working version?

Post#2 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:03 pm

Targeting/party frames are a little buggy atm. Other mark addons, like marking in Enemy, have issues too with marks disappearing or not displaying. Not sure if this is something can can be fixed with the current state of the game.
<As If> & <Last Night in Sweden>
Mains: Chariot SM (7X), Tolfhic WH (Badlands: 94)
Alts: Dokdisrespect DoK, Mspe WP, Bleeped Chosen
He's a WH fleeing from fights with this rotation; Flee, AP pot then stealth

Dabbart

Post#3 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 pm

Use Enemy. You can create individual Tags with unique colors, sizes, and make them permanent. You can also set if you want to see Class Icons, names, or a pre-set name to show. This would be the simplest workaround.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

neupWAR

Post#4 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:12 am

Thanks for the info. I'm trying enemy and it seems to working... you can asshats for miles ;)