Recent Topics

Ads

nerf button question

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
darkt

nerf button question

Post#1 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:21 pm

Hi peeps,

i could use some help with nerfed buttons.

im trying to make a macro using this:

/script NerfedMacro.TargetMostHurtFriendly()

it is in my macro list in the main menu.

but how do i make it show up on like slot 5 of my action bar, if been ready the tutorials on the web but i just dont get it.

greetz darkt

Ads
Specialpatrol

Re: nerf button question

Post#2 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:29 pm

If I’m not mistaken, then /target has been disabled here - which is why an addon like Detaunthelper doesn’t work in full.

So I doubt you’ll be able to make a similar NB macro, that targets most hurt friendly player.
APONYMOUS l WP l R40 l RR8X
BRAKEDOWN l KOTBS l R40 l RR8X
BOILING l BW l R40 l RR8X
PUFFED l SLY l R40 l RR8X
RHYTHM l AM l R40 l RR8X
EEWULL l DOK l R3X l RR4X

darkt

Post#3 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:36 pm

ahh that why then didnt get what i was deing wrong, seeing it is a function of nerfedbutton it self. Well that is shame then.

halmann

Post#4 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:18 pm

if you really need this with healer my advice is, buy hands and practice.....if not.....switch game

can't help with NB

Odaop

Post#5 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:22 pm

halmann wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:18 pm if you really need this with healer my advice is, buy hands and practice.....if not.....switch game

can't help with NB

Burn the addon user!

Algo

Post#6 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:45 am

I have a question, as a SW, how do add stances to nb without recasting it when cooldown is over

Manatikik

Post#7 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:32 am

Algo wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:45 am I have a question, as a SW, how do add stances to nb without recasting it when cooldown is over

Add effect check on self for the stance with a stack check count 1.
<Montague><Capulet>

Hitmachine

Post#8 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:24 pm

Its a shame use this program in any game. If the Game have low tier armor and weaponds for balance purpose then why allow to use NB (cheat)?
There is not skill factor anymore. This program ruins entirely the Game.

Ads
darude83
Suspended

Post#9 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:51 pm

That doesn't make any sense, the addon is available for everybody, hence there is no balance issue. Use it or don't use it, entirely up to you.
Forestmistress - SW 6x
Etealas - BG 6x

Hitmachine

Post#10 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:10 pm

darude83 wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:51 pm That doesn't make any sense, the addon is available for everybody, hence there is no balance issue. Use it or don't use it, entirely up to you.
I try yo believe thats the goal of developers. Balance the Game and play with low lvl weapons and armors, there is not Big different between legendary weapons and purple bag weapons or sc's weapons same as armors and u can obtain everithing by few hours of tier4 game or at least decent gear. If u allow everyone play with NB u r eliminating the skill factor and its no fun anymore. How do u explain the reason for a bann in the live server to any1 who use NBs? ( This is why "this" game sucks.)
*Sorry for my bad englih.