Recent Topics

Ads

Nerfed buttons macro guide

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
simtex
Suspended

Re: Nerfed buttons macro guide.VIDEO

Post#11 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:12 am

Nice guide, thank you for it! Jesus loves you!
Beautybeast|Buffedbabe|Inikah|Simtex|Seifu
twitch

Ads
Anomanderake

Post#12 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:16 am

NB is'nt a sequence builder, is a priority skill selector. If you keep use it as a sequencer, you will achieve fails over fails.
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

adaskoadam

Post#13 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:01 pm

HI there,
Do you know what is monoair dihydrogen? ....No! Let me explain it to you . Its just simple H2O ... so why complicate things if at the end it means same thing. If it works and people call monoair dihydrogen water let it be.But for you i make exeption. if u call monoair dihydrogen one more time WATER "you will achieve fails over fails" ^_^..

GL HF and CU in game. ^^

Anomanderake wrote:NB is'nt a sequence builder, is a priority skill selector. If you keep use it as a sequencer, you will achieve fails over fails.

hogun

Post#14 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:31 pm

sorry mate I had to intervene against NB :) but your video is very good otherwise
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Druin
Former Staff

Post#15 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:35 pm

I have been overwhelmed by the amount of keys I have to press on a WP aswell.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

Darosh
Banned

Post#16 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Druin wrote:I have been overwhelmed by the amount of keys I have to press on a WP aswell.
10/10

Anomanderake

Post#17 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:45 pm

adaskoadam wrote:HI there,
Do you know what is monoair dihydrogen? ....No! Let me explain it to you . Its just simple H2O ... so why complicate things if at the end it means same thing. If it works and people call monoair dihydrogen water let it be.But for you i make exeption. if u call monoair dihydrogen one more time WATER "you will achieve fails over fails" ^_^..

GL HF and CU in game. ^^

Anomanderake wrote:NB is'nt a sequence builder, is a priority skill selector. If you keep use it as a sequencer, you will achieve fails over fails.
The naming isn’t important, but the way it acts is. If you put some skills in sequence, NB will not fire them in sequence. It will check, everytime, the first skill in the chain that have all condition positive and will put this skill on your keybind. That’s why someone think that “nb is bugged, nb spam everytime the same skill if the chain is too long” etc.
for example: if you have a skill that must be fired after another skill, or under a specific effect, you don’t have to put this skill after the skill that toggles on the effect you want. You must put it before, with the right condition ofc.
That’s why I said it’s not a sequencer. Anyway I didn’t want to blame, just to explain how it works.
Last edited by Anomanderake on Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Purake - BG 7X - GoD

For the Gaer Daecos' Freedoms

Telen
Suspended

Post#18 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:46 pm

Im willing to bet having a Naga gives you more advantage than any addon could.

Ads
adaskoadam

Post#19 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:49 pm

100% right !...
Telen wrote:Im willing to bet having a Naga gives you more advantage than any addon could.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#20 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:50 pm

Telen wrote:Im willing to bet having a Naga gives you more advantage than any addon could.
Sure, what do you wanna bet and lose?