Recent Topics

Ads

Enemy - Clickcasting

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Brometheus

Re: Enemy - Clickcasting

Post#21 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Vayra wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:33 pm The box is what comes up when you click the button to create a new click casting preset/macro.
Forgive me for being such a noob, I can't seem to find the button to create a new click casting preset. How do I get there?

Ads
R3xz

Post#22 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Right click on the config icon for Enemy (it's a red and white bullseye icon) and go to configuration menu.

In the menu, scroll to unitframes, and scroll down and you'll find the box for click casting.

Vayra

Post#23 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:03 pm

Brometheus wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:56 pm
Vayra wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:33 pm The box is what comes up when you click the button to create a new click casting preset/macro.
Forgive me for being such a noob, I can't seem to find the button to create a new click casting preset. How do I get there?
Go to Enemy Configuration (right click the white and red Enemy Icon and click Configuration). Go to Unit Frames and scroll down to Click Casting. Click add and you'll get that window.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Brometheus

Post#24 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:19 pm

Vayra wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:03 pm
Brometheus wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:56 pm
Go to Enemy Configuration (right click the white and red Enemy Icon and click Configuration). Go to Unit Frames and scroll down to Click Casting. Click add and you'll get that window.
Thank you! I kept going to the addon menu and interface menu looking for it. That solved it for me

Rorvid

Post#25 » Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:24 pm

as standard the right-click opens up the player pop-up menu, talk to, trade, target, grp/guild inv all that, obviously theres no way to replace that base-game pop-up/context menu with the heal function from an add-on

tvbrowntown
Suspended

Post#26 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:37 pm

Rorvid wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:24 pm as standard the right-click opens up the player pop-up menu, talk to, trade, target, grp/guild inv all that, obviously theres no way to replace that base-game pop-up/context menu with the heal function from an add-on
incorrect - you can replace that.

Rorvid

Post#27 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:44 pm

i managed to get the right click menu to stop working in the end, but still cant assign an ability to the right-click

Koenen

Post#28 » Tue Sep 20, 2022 7:33 am

Have you tried downloading your mouse software and rebinding the keys there, you can bind those buttons to any unused key and it should work, thats what i always do with other games. my logitech has it so i can make several profiles and click the one i want when i play whatever

Ads