Enemy - Clickcasting

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.

Moderators: Management, Web Developer

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Daernas

Enemy - Clickcasting

Post#1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:51 am

Hello everyone!

Yersterday evening I was messing around with Enemy, trying to set up clickcasting just right. If I use my left mouse button to click cast my heals, it works fine (this works for every modifier button alt-shift-ctrl, so I practically have 3 possible binds). However, if I try to bind my spells to the right or middle mouse buttons, it won't work at all. Reloading UI or re-installing Enemy won't solve the problem.

I tried to search on the forums but i found little to no information, so I am posting here: is this a known issue? is there any workaround i can use to fix it?

Thanks!

Ads
Ayurox

Re: Enemy - Clickcasting

Post#2 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:58 am

try to see if you can bind those desired key bindings to something else ingame, if they are not recognised I have my doubts that you can bind them then.

goodluck

Daernas

Post#3 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:21 am

Thanks for the answer. Going quickly through keybinding options in the game, i found no way to bind left or middle mouse as I will. Here's my thought, though.

Look at this image:
https://imgur.com/a/67OiC

As you can see from the image above, I can practically select only those buttons that are from my mouse (it's called clickcasting, after all), so I believe those buttons can be effectively used, or could be effectively used back in the retail days. I was looking for a way to make them work here.

Let me know what you guys think.

Ravengaard

Post#4 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:30 am

I have the same issue, left works but not middle or right.

SmirkyGloater

Post#5 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:00 pm

Same issue