Recent Topics

Ads

UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dwanex

Re: UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#41 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:33 pm

Made for HEALING WP!

What does it track?

Healing Hand = Red Dot
Pious Restoration = Purple Dot
Divine Light = Yellow Dot

Dispel = Upper left Dot

Also I changed the overall colouring a little bit.

I'll see if I need (or want) to add more to it. Feel free to ask me for anything if you miss something for your needs.

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13 ... y.rar.html

Install it like its said on page 1.

The main one is still made by Moosie so a big thanks to him!

I'll work on a Grace/Wrath one in the coming weeks to track your buffs on you and your defensive target. Maybe I'll do the other healers too then if someone wants it and likes the look of my version :)

Ads
Emfren

Re: UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#42 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:07 am

Is there a way to have groups grow down instead of across?

Dwanex

Post#43 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 1:01 pm

Go to Enemy ---> Configuration ---> Unit frames

Scroll down to Appearance

There you can change everything you want with "Direction", "Direction2", "Groups Direction1" and "Groups Direction2"

Just edit it as you want and if you're afraid to f*ck it up somehow just save your Enemy File before :)

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#44 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Spoiler:
Dwanex wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:33 pm Made for HEALING WP!

What does it track?

Healing Hand = Red Dot

Dispel = Upper left Dot

I'll see if I need (or want) to add more to it. Feel free to ask me for anything if you miss something for your needs.

I'll work on a Grace/Wrath one in the coming weeks to track your buffs on you and your defensive target. Maybe I'll do the other healers too then if someone wants it and likes the look of my version :)
MMM where in enemy can find the settings to show distance and %hp like your SS?? tried to find the option but cant find...

Edit: finally found where this can be enabled.

Dwanex

Post#45 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:20 pm

emiliorv wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:15 pm
Spoiler:

What does it track?

Healing Hand = Red Dot

Dispel = Upper left Dot

MMM where in enemy can find the settings to show distance and %hp like your SS?? tried to find the option but cant find...

Sry I wasnt able to answer you yesterday. Glad you found it :) Feel free to ask anything if you need any help

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#46 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:23 pm

Spoiler:
Dwanex wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:20 pm
emiliorv wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:15 pm
Spoiler:

What does it track?

Healing Hand = Red Dot

Dispel = Upper left Dot

Sry I wasnt able to answer you yesterday. Glad you found it :) Feel free to ask anything if you need any help
Well....did you know how can make the health bars of different colour by archetype like the Xergon enemy??
viewtopic.php?f=66&t=30245

Dwanex

Post#47 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Go to your Enemy configuration and Unit Frames again.

Scroll down to Visual Parts. *See if there is already something called "HP". If so press Edit.

In the categorie "Type" you can change it from Hp Bar to HP Bar (archetype colored) or HP Bar (career colored).

*When there is no "HP" categorie for you, you need to create it before

Edit: It should look like this then

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#48 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:37 pm

Spoiler:
Dwanex wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:12 pm Go to your Enemy configuration and Unit Frames again.

Scroll down to Visual Parts. *See if there is already something called "HP". If so press Edit.

In the categorie "Type" you can change it from Hp Bar to HP Bar (archetype colored) or HP Bar (career colored).

*When there is no "HP" categorie for you, you need to create it before

Edit: It should look like this then

Nice, will check when arrive home.
Thx in advance

Edit: done. now looks a bit better (IMO).thx again
Last edited by emiliorv on Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
moragorkhezald

Post#49 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:56 pm

Hey Ive been using this in my zealot, great customization, thanks for your work.

A simple question, is there anyway to show guards in other parties apart from yours in a warband? I tried editing the OrcGuard and BGGuard and ChosenGuard and change the select from Party except me to All except me but to no avail.

trixrabbit

Post#50 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:25 pm

Playing as a zealot, I used this as a base and made a lot of changes. Learning enemy is a really good idea for new players, although there aren't many resources, I kind of went with trial and error.

Here is my setup :
https://imgur.com/a/rMZo5RV

I disabled almost everything and enabled what I wanted. I have 3 dots in the top-right corner for my 3 HoTs.
Red dot means hex or curse with duration greater than 5 second (I should dispel).
Small white shield is veil of chaos.

TODO: maybe add indicators for my tactic procs. for now buffhead and obsidian bar is enough for that.