Recent Topics

Ads

Help with addon. Warboard.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rornard

Help with addon. Warboard.

Post#1 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:38 am

Hello everyone,
I am new in warhammer online and I got a problem with an addon called warboard. When I first installed the game and added some addons it worked normally but after trying some addons and removing some others warboard stopped working properly. Now, all it does is stacking all the windows on the top left corner above each other with white background.

https://gyazo.com/6ef51afe044e5fff0acafa8ac8826dfa

I tried removing and adding back like it was in case there warboard had a complication with other addons and I even redownloaded the client but the problem still remains.

Did anyone had a similar problem? I thought maybe it could be because of the Halloween patch but I am not sure.

Ads
Nastylicious

Re: Help with addon. Warboard.

Post#2 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:06 am

did you try reload ui /rel just asking

Aehnur

Post#3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:20 am

Type /warboard ,select either top or bottom board tab and "Apply Row Alignments". Usually do the trick for me.

Rornard

Post#4 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:14 pm

I did try to reload the ui by reloading the game and at the addons options, the game reloads the ui after you enable or disable an addon. Also, I did try to use the option "Apply Row Alignments" at the warboard options but nothing worked. Basically, I do have a second client and did all the prosses again from the scratch by just adding warboard to a fresh client but the problem still remains. Can someone confirm that his warboard addon works normally currently?

Aehnur

Post#5 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:47 pm

It works fine with me, i sometimes get this bug but doing what i told you in previous post always fixed it.

I'm not really sure of it, but i think you need some of the LibXXX add-ons to be enabled for warboard to works. Did you perhaps disable them ?

Rornard

Post#6 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Actually, that could be the problem, since after trying everything I started removing addons I wasn't sure what they are doing. Does anyone know what addons do I need to have active for warboard then?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#7 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:10 pm

the only Dependencies warboard has is LibSlash, and thats optional
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Aurandilaz

Post#8 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:32 pm

I sometime have gotten a messed up Warboard with all stacking on each other, but turning one or two of them off, then reloading, then maybe turning some on and some off, then reloading, and finally adding them until they behave normally.
My own cure is to turn few sub-warboard mods off, until you get it to a "sane order" and then add few back in and hope the mod keeps functioning normally.

Also be sure to have Lib mods on, otherwise as said above, you might have issues stemming from that.

Ads
Rornard

Post#9 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:19 pm

Nothing really worked, all I noticed is that even if I disable the warboard addon sometimes it wont be disabled, also in the configurations of warboard I cant disable the top line neither put the modules to the bottom line. It is strange that even with a new fresh client it keeps doing the same. Not sure what to do. I really liked the warboard when it was working.

Aurandilaz

Post#10 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:23 pm

Keep the basic Warboard addon active, then de-activate the sub-addon that is on top of the pile. Then do UI reload. If it still continues, try fresh Warboard download, and start only by activating the basic warboard, then activate only one sub-addon, and keep activating until you have enough behaving normally. I've had the same bug before many times, and turning the sub-addons like clock/money/guild/alliance/fps off and on back and forth until they start working has always ended up working in the end.