Recent Topics

Ads

Help with addon. Warboard.

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Troxan

Re: Help with addon. Warboard.

Post#11 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:33 pm

I´ve gotten the same issues yesterday, for me the only way to fix it was to delete all Warboard folders in the settings folder.
Warhammer Online - Return of Reckoning\user\settings\Martyrs Square\CharName\CharName\
Hope it helps
best regards

Ads
Rornard

Post#12 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:31 pm

Is there a difference between warboard and warboard 0.5.2? Did tried the opening and closing procedure Aurandilaz also I used freshly downloaded warboard multiple times but nothing changed. I am thinking to delete both clients and redownload a new one then add only warboard to see if that works but I doubt it.

Rornard

Post#13 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:59 pm

PARTIAL SOLUTION!
Ok I think I fixed it but I am pretty sure the bug may appear again. Generally what I tried is to log on other characters to see if the bug is also there but it wasn't. So basically you need to reset your profile in the UI system or make a new one. This way the addon should be fixed. If get at some point the same bug I will try to describe the procedure so it can be avoid for the rest.

gerard86

Post#14 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:34 pm

hey guys i have this exact problem too, my suspicion is that it has something to do with the warboard menu and warboard inf, .

when my characters are logged in for the first time , the game will tell me that the warboar inf addon is out of date and if i want to reenable it.

If i go to the addon menu and choose just that, it will work normally, but if i choose the other addons which are out of date and load those too it will bug out like the OPs screenshot.

is there any solutions to this or a alternative addon?

gerard86

Post#15 » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:43 pm

ok here is my solution, what i had to do was to delete my chars addon settings, then i imported another characters settings over to the original char where warboard was not working.

then what i did was realign the bars using /warboard function and it was ok, then i relogged and back in again and it was ok.

hopefully continues to be ok cheers all