Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.2.4 UPDATED!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Fenris78

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.0 UPDATED!

Post#121 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Hello, I got a refresh issue with the last 1.1.0 version ; locked zones are still displayed and stack to others.
A /rel does nothing, only checking off/on Tier display boxes do a refresh...

Sometimes, staying with the addon open all the time is refreshing correctly, probably related to the hide/show function.

By the way, I got the inverse problem than OldserpenT ; there is too much space between each zone, and it takes too much space. The outer decoration of zone names is nice, but honestly for ergonomy purposes, I'd rather prefer the simple rounded boxes of the previous version ; sobre, space efficient. All that we need ;)

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#122 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:38 am

If there could be added option to lock position (if it is already in there - I apologize) it would be great. Yellow bar is flashing on it's own sometimes which is a bit distracting.
BUT great job with your work, thank you for doing it, whnever mentioned functions will be made or not!

Mepharees

Post#123 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:53 pm

If you hide the window by pressing the SoR icon and then relog, the yellow bar will be permanently visible afterwards until you click the SoR icon again.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#124 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:24 pm

Try this test version and see if it fixes anny of the issues:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7mz9p6v3ccwwz ... a.zip?dl=0
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Fenris78

Post#125 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:25 pm

Tested a bit your last version ;
- Yellow bar looks correctly hiding if not interacted with, even at startup with SoR closed.
- Zones seems updating better now, will test it further with SoR closed between zone change.
- Spacing is even worse than before (almost one box height between 2 boxes), I suggest you revert to the layout of version 1.0.6 wich was flawless in that regard. ;)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#126 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:56 pm

Are you running the game in windowode? Screen resolution? Game resolution? Ui scale? And SoR window scale?

annyway, test this one:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/70spl1asdwlju ... b.zip?dl=0
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Fenris78

Post#127 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:36 am

Hello Sullemunk, Apparently SoR is behaving strangely for all users today, with all icons displayed and stacked on T4 window, like this :

I tried clearing cache, profile preferences for SoR, reloading previous versions, no luck so far...

About your previous questions, I'm running fullscreen in 2560x1440, UI scale to 1, and either SoR window size is default or slightly reduced, spacing is as you see in the picture... ;)
Yellow bar is working as expected, but zone updating and spacing are still a problem in all your 1.1.x iterations.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#128 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:20 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:36 am Hello Sullemunk, Apparently SoR is behaving strangely for all users today, with all icons displayed and stacked on T4 window, like this :

I tried clearing cache, profile preferences for SoR, reloading previous versions, no luck so far...

About your previous questions, I'm running fullscreen in 2560x1440, UI scale to 1, and either SoR window size is default or slightly reduced, spacing is as you see in the picture... ;)
Yellow bar is working as expected, but zone updating and spacing are still a problem in all your 1.1.x iterations.
That was an issue with keeps, not SoR
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#129 » Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 pm

Just wanted to drop a note in here inquiring on an ETA for when this will be updated to include the Fortress zones. Don't want to put any pressure on you, but this has become just about the most essential addon for RvR, and I missed it horribly when you were updating it last month. Great work as always tho, thanks for this!
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Natherul
Former Staff

Post#130 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:28 am

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 pm Just wanted to drop a note in here inquiring on an ETA for when this will be updated to include the Fortress zones. Don't want to put any pressure on you, but this has become just about the most essential addon for RvR, and I missed it horribly when you were updating it last month. Great work as always tho, thanks for this!
Right now there are no hooks from the server for sulle to work with on forts, thats on the list of things to do but has taken a back seat while we fix the forts themselves