Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.2.4 UPDATED!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CommissarRotke

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.2.1 UPDATED!

Post#221 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:10 am

i remember being ecstatic when this addon came out for live... thank you so much for keeping it alive!!

Ads
tefnaht

Post#222 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Is there some website or bot for messenger that can show SoR stats?

saupreusse
Developer

Post#223 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:00 pm

Soronline.us

tefnaht

Post#224 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:19 pm

saupreusse wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:00 pm Soronline.us
And... it's broken after patch today.

saupreusse
Developer

Post#225 » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:59 pm

The author said he might not keep it up to date...

velenne

Post#226 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:48 pm

Yaliskah wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 pm Ladies and Ladies, Here is the latest version of RoR State of Realm (1.2.0) !
Thanks so much for the best addon in RoR, hands down! It literally wouldn't be the same game without this.

I do a lot spreadsheet analyzation in my line of research. I think I could do something to help the community, but to do that I may need your help: Does SoR keep any sort of logs of the population numbers, maybe with major events like fortress and city sieges timestamped?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#227 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:08 pm

velenne wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:48 pm
Yaliskah wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:17 pm Ladies and Ladies, Here is the latest version of RoR State of Realm (1.2.0) !
Thanks so much for the best addon in RoR, hands down! It literally wouldn't be the same game without this.

I do a lot spreadsheet analyzation in my line of research. I think I could do something to help the community, but to do that I may need your help: Does SoR keep any sort of logs of the population numbers, maybe with major events like fortress and city sieges timestamped?
Is it just coincidence that your lines of research end up being used to denigrate the developers here? Post history certainly seems to imply at least causation.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

velenne

Post#228 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:15 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Is it just coincidence that your lines of research end up being used to denigrate the developers here? Post history certainly seems to imply at least causation.
Excuse me? This is starting to feel like something personal with you and I don't know why.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#229 » Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:18 pm

velenne wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:15 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:08 pm

Excuse me? This is starting to feel like something personal with you and I don't know why.
Personal? No, not really. I observe behavior trends. There are plenty of other people under my judgmental gaze. Some people simply receive a warning, if I'm talking with you it's because I think that might be an effective method of dissuasion.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Slayth

Post#230 » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:36 am

Great add on, it's a life changer.

Thank you Yaliskah !
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.