Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.2.4 UPDATED!

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.0 UPDATED!

Post#131 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:57 am

Natherul wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:28 am
Skullgrin wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:44 pm Just wanted to drop a note in here inquiring on an ETA for when this will be updated to include the Fortress zones. Don't want to put any pressure on you, but this has become just about the most essential addon for RvR, and I missed it horribly when you were updating it last month. Great work as always tho, thanks for this!
Right now there are no hooks from the server for sulle to work with on forts, thats on the list of things to do but has taken a back seat while we fix the forts themselves
Have semi offtop question as it is related to fortresess and essential information, but not addon directly sorry for that in advance. Is there any plan to add 2nd stage fort siege objectives on map so you can see which flags are actually captured or not? Right now is is a bit of blind game.

Ads
Skullgrin

Post#132 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:19 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:28 am Right now there are no hooks from the server for sulle to work with on forts, thats on the list of things to do but has taken a back seat while we fix the forts themselves
Ah, good to know. Thanks for the update. :)
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

orkom

Post#133 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:06 am

Hi Skullgrin,

I think I solved the issue elk was facing, I added the possibility to:
  • add/remove padding - add some space between the zone windows
  • incremental padding - option to make the space between zone windows (default true) increase for each additional zone, this solve some weird issue I see with T1 + (T2-T3-T4)

Attached the updated version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryjpo1iewvhyy ... R.zip?dl=0

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#134 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:22 am

orkom wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:06 am Hi Skullgrin,

• incremental padding - option to make the space between zone windows (default true) increase for each additional zone, this solve some weird issue I see with T1 + (T2-T3-T4)

Attached the updated version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ryjpo1iewvhyy ... R.zip?dl=0
Had added offset option in the upcomming version + fort tracker, but thanks never the less
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Mepharees

Post#135 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:51 am

Hey man, loving the addon!

Is it possible for a future Fort release to somehow make the fort UI stand out a bit? Here's a mockup I made real quick:

- Halta

ReconSniper1

Post#136 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:15 am

Ok how do you install this addon ?? I don't see a addon file in ROR file

elk76

Post#137 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:30 pm

orkom wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:06 am Hi Skullgrin,

thank you very much mate! <3

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] RoR State of Realm v1.1.3a UPDATED!

Post#138 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:44 pm

Small update with some crude fort tracker and window offset if the zones are overlapping or too far appart
RoR_SoR 1.1.3a

use

Code: Select all

/soroffset #number 
to set the offset, ex: /soroffset 15
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
novitaun

Post#139 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello,

I have been having some problems with this addon ever since it was updated. I am not sure if its that I am downloading an older version or what. T4 is the issue, I see nothing. The rest T1, T2, T3 are working fine.
Could anyone post the download link to last SOR link please?

Quillog

Post#140 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:43 pm

It's right above your post. Are you sure a T4 zone is open when you check? You can use the .rvr command in the chat to see what's open.
Quilog: Squig Herder | Balver: Shaman | Moragor: Chosen | Drachdon: Marauder | Duzgat: Choppa | Aggerond: Magus | Rodira: Sorceress | Gozug: Black Orc | Lodariel: Disciple of Khain | Whikna: Zealot | Sorelia: Blackguard | Lindriel: Bitch Elf