Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] MoraleCircle 1.2.8 (Update: 01-06-20)

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Malaika

Re: [ADDON] MoraleCircle 1.0.2 (Another Update: 30-07-17)

Post#31 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:01 am

sullemunk wrote:
Malaika wrote:I've also just run into the issue on my 39 WE with the disappearing game morale bar. I can see it in the layout editor and it is not "hidden". I've logged several times, and have completely deleted the MoraleCircle folder. Any suggestions on how to make the default game bar come back?

Worst case scenario I know I can re-install this, but I didn't like how the tooltips were right there over the buttons... I couldn't see anything. I have my normal tooltips set way off to the side, and it was really throwing me off. Other than that, I thought it was a great addon.
Spoiler:
This addon has no Interaction with the original Morale Bar ( it doesn't hide or do annything else to the original one)
Make sure the Morale Bar is not hidden in the Layout editor Window option:
else try inputing this into your chat:

Code: Select all

/script WindowSetShowing("EA_MoraleBar",true)
as for the Tooltip i can do so it uses the setting the user has set in the general options (static or dynamic)
The script code (is that what it's called?:D) worked great, thank you so much! :)

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] MoraleCircle 1.0.2 (Another Update: 30-07-17)

Post#32 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:31 pm

MoraleCircle 1.0.3
-Now showing Global cooldowns
-Respects the Static tooltips option in the User settings menu
-RightClicking on a Morale Circle outputs the Morale status (Percentage , Cooldown) using smart-channel (say,party,warband,scenario party)
-Hides all unset Morale Circles

ImageMoraleCircle 1.0.3
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

flintboth

Re: [ADDON] MoraleCircle 1.0.3 (Update: 21-09-17)

Post#33 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Thank you.
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

huggmuth0305

Post#34 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:32 am

So I just dinged 20 on my main and was excited to try my new Morale 2 ability, but I can’t figure out how to place it on morale circle 2? I have tried dragging the ability ontop of where it’s supposed to be and a lot more, but nothing works. Any idea how to set a completely new morale?

Miszczu5647

Post#35 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:05 am

huggmuth0305 wrote:So I just dinged 20 on my main and was excited to try my new Morale 2 ability, but I can’t figure out how to place it on morale circle 2? I have tried dragging the ability ontop of where it’s supposed to be and a lot more, but nothing works. Any idea how to set a completely new morale?
Open your morale skill window (default "v") and use right mouse button.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

huggmuth0305

Post#36 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:15 am

Thanks

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON] MoraleCircle 1.2 Re-Coded (Update: 07-12-17)

Post#37 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:19 pm

Re-coded the whole addon, check 1:st post
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

criollo

Post#38 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:35 am

hey sullemunk, i've been using this addon but yesterday it suddenly stopped working and i dont know why, i think i didint change anything :/

I've tried deleting, downloading and installing it again but it didn't work. I had to type
/script WindowSetShowing("EA_MoraleBar",true) to get the old morale bar becouse it was imposible to enable it without command.

https://imgur.com/a/JMk3rwV
as you can see, it's Loaded(!) and morale doesn't glow anymore, how can i fix it?
Andalusian.

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#39 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:28 am

criollo wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:35 am hey sullemunk, i've been using this addon but yesterday it suddenly stopped working and i dont know why, i think i didint change anything :/

I've tried deleting, downloading and installing it again but it didn't work. I had to type
/script WindowSetShowing("EA_MoraleBar",true) to get the old morale bar becouse it was imposible to enable it without command.

https://imgur.com/a/JMk3rwV
as you can see, it's Loaded(!) and morale doesn't glow anymore, how can i fix it?
Issue solved, was a dependency issue.
Updated the DL link with an fixed version

Roamy

Re: [ADDON] MoraleCircle 1.2.2 (Update: 17-6-19)

Post#40 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:09 pm

For other Marauder who have the issue that your Morale 4 is stuck on your brutality hotbar and can't be removed, I found a fix!

Go into the MoraleCircles lua file, open it with a text editor and change the "Hotbarproxy" value to a random higher number. I used 150.

Reason that seemingly only marauder suffers from this is because the different stance bars count upwards higher than most any other class would ever use abilities. Happy to have my "1" keybind back when using brutality stance. :3
Roamy - Marauder cannon fodder with Pain and Pleasure.