Recent Topics

Ads

Healing Defensive Target addon

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
freshour
Banned

Healing Defensive Target addon

Post#1 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:10 pm

Okay, so I am not entirely sure if this is possible but it seems like it has to be.

I truly do love healing on this game but one reason why I got so sick of the zealot was the constant HoT targeting. I've tried the target party 1/2/3/4/5/6 - hotkeys and it was a pain, I tried the next and previous target but it is based on location not order.

Question: Is it possible to via a addon to cycle through your party in the order they appear on your enemy party list? I'm not sure if it would take an addon or if this is something that would actually need to be changed in code (probably not worth it) I would love to play my zealot again if it were possible to use your side mouse buttons to cycle through your group so you could more effectively hot and keep all your heals in a nice cycle.

This might be first world problems, but it is definitely one reason why I initially chose the DoK to heal on first because I really don't want Carpal Tunnel lol. Let me know!!! :D Thanks!

Ads
Sulorie

Re: Healing Defensive Target addon

Post#2 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:55 pm

freshour wrote:Okay, so I am not entirely sure if this is possible but it seems like it has to be.

I truly do love healing on this game but one reason why I got so sick of the zealot was the constant HoT targeting. I've tried the target party 1/2/3/4/5/6 - hotkeys and it was a pain, I tried the next and previous target but it is based on location not order.

Question: Is it possible to via a addon to cycle through your party in the order they appear on your enemy party list? I'm not sure if it would take an addon or if this is something that would actually need to be changed in code (probably not worth it) I would love to play my zealot again if it were possible to use your side mouse buttons to cycle through your group so you could more effectively hot and keep all your heals in a nice cycle.

This might be first world problems, but it is definitely one reason why I initially chose the DoK to heal on first because I really don't want Carpal Tunnel lol. Let me know!!! :D Thanks!
I wouldn't cycle hots permanently. Before a fight starts for sure but midfight you are busy healing focused targets. Here and then you pre-hot, when you anticipate incoming damage but that's it.
Dying is no option.

freshour
Banned

Re: Healing Defensive Target addon

Post#3 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:59 pm

I agree, but the main reason to have a zealot other than the AP ritual when in a stationary fight is to have his shield/increased healing which is there via hots. So all you do is just hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot then flash heal when you need some burst.

But anyway, just seeing if it is possible. Not saying anyone has to play a particular way.