Recent Topics

Ads

[Enemy]Assist Intercom

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Stickzy
Game Artist

Re: [Enemy]Assist Intercom

Post#11 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:24 pm

Addon seems to be working fine, but the enemy party/wb UI frame is not to be seen, so i had the remove the addon again. Lmk when its fixed, so we all can start using this great addon.

Thanks.

Ads
Aleteh

Post#12 » Sat May 20, 2017 11:19 pm

Stickzy wrote:Addon seems to be working fine, but the enemy party/wb UI frame is not to be seen, so i had the remove the addon again. Lmk when its fixed, so we all can start using this great addon.

Thanks.
You are using the wrong version of Enemy.
Inglorious Basterds & BLOOD - Karak Azgal

davidsanta

Post#13 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Is there anything to stop me from spamming the grp chat with "WhoGuardingMe" everytime the tank swaps my guard off while im still using the guard assistence (i know i can turn it off completly - but i like the range display)? I mean he needs to swap sometimes but the chat is spammed af then. Im afraid people will complain (who are not in the premade grp).

Thank you in advance for your answers!

Dainar

Post#14 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 pm

Option "Leave intercom channel" dont work for me. Enemy remains in status "in party intercom channel" and leaves it only when all settings are reset to default

Taz83

Post#15 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:02 pm

davidsanta wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:46 pm Is there anything to stop me from spamming the grp chat with "WhoGuardingMe" everytime the tank swaps my guard off while im still using the guard assistence (i know i can turn it off completly - but i like the range display)? I mean he needs to swap sometimes but the chat is spammed af then. Im afraid people will complain (who are not in the premade grp).

Thank you in advance for your answers!
yea am looking for this also because in party or warband spamming whois guarding me make people unable to read the party/wb chat

Gruikgruik

Post#16 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:37 am

Dainar wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:32 pm Option "Leave intercom channel" dont work for me. Enemy remains in status "in party intercom channel" and leaves it only when all settings are reset to default
Hi,

Same problem for me.

I have the latest version of enemy, and Enemy Assist Intercom
Un groupe de loups, c'est une meute. Un groupe de vaches, c'est un troupeau. Un groupe d'hommes, c'est souvent une bande de c...

Psychopski
Suspended

Post#17 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:49 pm

Is the version in this link up to date?

HongTen

Post#18 » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:57 pm

damn right in time, i was reminding that 2 days ago.
Français, Françaises, j'arrive en caisse
Spoiler:
If you're an astronaut, say hello to my Ego there.
:twisted:

Ghoztz Eliminati

Ads