Recent Topics

Ads

Aura - Update to change font color of timer

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Bklopptah

Aura - Update to change font color of timer

Post#1 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Hey,

i uploaded an update for Aura to Idrinths addon site

I added the option to recolor the timer independently from the texture color. Since i have the timer on top of texture and most of the RP textures are very bright, the timer was hard to read.

The update should not mess with your previous settings, but just in case backup your settings (any "AuraSettings" folder below "user" folder).

If you experience problems let me know.
Spoiler:
Cheers
Thunderer Lidija - 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Ads
Caffeine

Re: Aura - Update to change font color of timer

Post#2 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:51 pm

There's an issue with Aura (unrelated to your patch) where it tends to wipe it's own settings. I think it happens when client crashes but haven't figured out the exact repro steps yet.

Maybe you can look in to that.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Bklopptah

Post#3 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:58 pm

Caffeine wrote:There's an issue with Aura (unrelated to your patch) where it tends to wipe it's own settings. I think it happens when client crashes but haven't figured out the exact repro steps yet.

Maybe you can look in to that.
Hey,

i took a quick look at the code, settings are saved upon unloading Aura - same with a few other addons i looked into to find a solution - which happens, when you logout or exit the game. If you crash any changes should be lost.

A workaround for now: /reloadui to save any changes. To trigger, saving the configuration manually, i have to dig a little deeper into the API.

Cheers

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:31 pm

A client crash will not save the data that addons holds
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Bklopptah

Post#5 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:59 pm

sullemunk wrote:A client crash will not save the data that addons holds
I thought there might be an API call to force updating the "SavedVariables.lua"? Do you know if there is or isnt?