Recent Topics

Ads

[Addon] Scenario Alerter

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: [Addon] Scenario Alerter

Post#41 » Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:45 am

Bajlk wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 4:17 am Is it requiered to start sirena.exe everytime you start WAR for the first time?
Add it to autostart folder. It doesn't matter whether you run the game or not, as long as it runs in background.
Dying is no option.

Ads
xavra42

Post#42 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:00 am

This mod isn't showing up on the mod list even on a new account with no other mods. I've used it for years before taking a break a few months ago. I've also tried the older version on indrinths website. Does anyone have it working, particularly with elvui?

Abrafo

Post#43 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 11:21 am

xavra42 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 5:00 am This mod isn't showing up on the mod list even on a new account with no other mods. I've used it for years before taking a break a few months ago. I've also tried the older version on indrinths website. Does anyone have it working, particularly with elvui?
I don't use elvui, but the mod does work. You have to make a shortcut to the sirena.exe file and click or double-click on it to use it when you want to. It doesn't work on its own unfortunately. For me, it does show up in UI Mods/Add-Ons in the games user settings under the Interface tab, as well as in RV Mods Manager. Also, be sure to unblock any files or folders in the mod under Properties that Windows may have blocked which could possibly cause something to not work. Other than that, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you. Good luck.