Recent Topics

Ads

Newbie to Addons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
tionblack

Newbie to Addons

Post#1 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:39 pm

Hello everyone thanks in advance for the answers,i used a bit of addons when i first started but realised many is just slowing down the game or really not necessary.Currently Using Buffhead(tho newbie to it too only using to see Guarded targets),ability cooldown reminder and miracle cultivator and buffthrottle.Are there REALLY useful other addons which you can advice and tell me why if you be so kind to spare your time? I was a witch hunter tho currently actve on my white lion.I dont wanna miss something if there are helpful ones cause it may make a huge difference in battle etc.

So its like this please let me know cheers big time !

kill Droll you Kill this Server. DROLL is Community :wink:

Ads
Caffeine

Re: Newbie to Addons

Post#2 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:00 pm

tionblack wrote:Hello everyone thanks in advance for the answers,i used a bit of addons when i first started but realised many is just slowing down the game or really not necessary.Currently Using Buffhead(tho newbie to it too only using to see Guarded targets),ability cooldown reminder and miracle cultivator and buffthrottle.Are there REALLY useful other addons which you can advice and tell me why if you be so kind to spare your time? I was a witch hunter tho currently actve on my white lion.I dont wanna miss something if there are helpful ones cause it may make a huge difference in battle etc.

So its like this please let me know cheers big time !
Musthaves are: Buffhead, Enemy and SwitfAssit.
TidyChat will let you copy things from chat which is useful when people give you voice chat info.
Shinies will improve your Auction house experience by allowing you to see what the current price for your item is.
If you are planning to craft pots you will need MGRemix + CraftValueTip addons.
VinyUI | FPS Guide | Scenario Alert | Image Caffeine Image Decaf Image Vermont Image Nevada

Telperien

Post#3 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Thing is most addons if not all are designed to replace/enhance existing fuctions/information in a more visible/understandble way. That means for many its matter of taste or need to used them.
Besides the main addons like Buffhead, Enemy and WSCT there are specific addons for archetypes or classes.
For tank:
GES, Swift Assist, targetring, thinkoutloud
For dps:
Swift Assist, Petassist, targetring, Aura, AnywhereTrainer, ScenarioInfo
Healers:
Thinkoutloud, targetring, Pure/Effigy.
Rest is a matter of taste, like Shinies, Queue queuer, Warboard, Tidyroll/Tidychat etc.
Slacking (checking out EvE)

tionblack

Post#4 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:35 am

Helped ton thanks a lot will try those you mentioned above! cheers!

tionblack

Post#5 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:00 am

Do you know a simple addond to see enemies heatl bar in % percentage style? For my white lion to see them under %50 i neeed smthng like this( i know skill becomes avalible but also to be able to see it )

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#6 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:01 am

tionblack wrote:Do you know a simple addond to see enemies heatl bar in % percentage style? For my white lion to see them under %50 i neeed smthng like this( i know skill becomes avalible but also to be able to see it )
You can setup Pure to display health percentage instead of absolute stats.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

tionblack

Post#7 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:05 am

wargrimnir wrote:
tionblack wrote:Do you know a simple addond to see enemies heatl bar in % percentage style? For my white lion to see them under %50 i neeed smthng like this( i know skill becomes avalible but also to be able to see it )
You can setup Pure to display health percentage instead of absolute stats.
Hmm allright then thanks

Kordie

Post#8 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:45 am

Is there a current link for Swift Assist? The link i found doesnt seem to work.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#9 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:13 am

Kordie wrote:Is there a current link for Swift Assist? The link i found doesnt seem to work.
The function it relied on is not implemented on the server.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

altharion1
Banned

Post#10 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:17 am

Nerfed buttons
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids