Recent Topics

Ads

Any way to fix motion?

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Maltar

Any way to fix motion?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:20 pm

I am seriously crazy about making pots, and I am really feeling the hurt of motion locking up my apothecary unless I exit and reenter game.
It seems to consume ingredients way way too fast and crafting too fast, and locking up apothecary unless complete restart of game. It also does not make the amount of pots you tell it to, even if you tell it to make one, it will mass produce until it locks up.

My lua knowledge is rather poor, but is there a way to 1.fix it so it respects amount you want to make, and 2. a way to slow down the crafting process artificially so it does not lock up?

Ads
Gatotsu

Re: Any way to fix motion?

Post#2 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:34 am

My workaround at the moment is to open crafting window and use Motion for picking ingredients, then using default crafting button. Once stack depletes, refill ingredient with Motion and keep pressing default craft button. Slower, but prevents crafting from locking up

Maltar

Re: Any way to fix motion?

Post#3 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:40 am

Ah, thanks for the workaround, that does help some:) At least you avoid having to hunt through the bags. I'll make sure to spread it if I see someone asking about motion in chat:)