Recent Topics

Ads

EveryBodyGuard - Issues

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Halhammer

Re: EveryBodyGuard - Issues

Post#11 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:18 pm

Luth wrote:EBG had sometimes the same issue as described in the OP on WAR. I don't have issues with guard swapping; it would be nice if somewith deactivated EBG addon can confirm that he has the same problem.
There could be also another issue with EBG, e.g. it doesn't check 100% correctly if guard is applied, player hammers the key too frequently -> guard is taken away again.
I usually only use Enemy click, and it happens there too. Same issues as described by Tankbeardz and Aurandilaz, pretty sure it's got somethin to do with the guard ability itself.
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE

Ads
Marsares

Post#12 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:39 pm

Halhammer wrote:
Luth wrote:EBG had sometimes the same issue as described in the OP on WAR. I don't have issues with guard swapping; it would be nice if somewith deactivated EBG addon can confirm that he has the same problem.
There could be also another issue with EBG, e.g. it doesn't check 100% correctly if guard is applied, player hammers the key too frequently -> guard is taken away again.
I usually only use Enemy click, and it happens there too. Same issues as described by Tankbeardz and Aurandilaz, pretty sure it's got somethin to do with the guard ability itself.
I don't use EBG either and with manual guard swapping there are definitely issues - it's "sticky" at times, not often, but definitely noticeable.
Karak-Norn /// Asildur - RR100 WL /// Marsares - RR95 AM /// Nirnaeth - RR64 SW

Morf

Post#13 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:59 pm

I experience the same issues others describe, taking multiple clicks to switch guard and also guard suddenly vanishing from the player i have it on, not using any addons for guard itself other then enemy for distance and the icon.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Luth

Post#14 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Ok, thanks for confirmation.

peterthepan3

Post#15 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Morf wrote:I experience the same issues others describe, taking multiple clicks to switch guard and also guard suddenly vanishing from the player i have it on, not using any addons for guard itself other then enemy for distance and the icon.

It's incredibly irritating during 6v6, lol.

darkt1981

Post#16 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:11 am

from was i have seen and tested, there seems to be like a apply cooldown on some skills, not sure it this is so or if its just skill lag because of server lags.
Or if some how the server refresh/tick rate is set lower to allow more people to play on it.

Any its not a addon issue its seems to be a server/client related.

same goes enemy lagging with updating frames, i contacted the original developer of enemy, he already said if enemy is laging its because the server isnt sending fast enough updates to the client(and or server lag).

So it seems to be the same for guard abilities and buffs.

I can understand if the devs set this lower (if they did so) seeing swapping very quickly on like 100+ people would give the server some work to process on top of everything else going on.

So basicly nothing can really be done about it.