Recent Topics

Ads

[Official] Addon Repository

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Allorien

Re: Addons

Post#101 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:03 pm

Any program that computes logic for a player and selects a respective ability without the player having to make that decision in real time I do not agree with. I am not for coded conditional macros.

Ads
Azarael

Post#102 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Couldn't have said it better. Conditional macros take over an element of decision making from the player and for that reason, NB will always be illegitimate in my eyes.

Penril

Post#103 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:39 pm

I'm looking for Bloody mess addon. Anyone has it?

Raptorius

Post#104 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:45 am

Help me please remember the name of the addon, who writes in the chat binded phrases when I use the skills. I saw that some of Destruction used some similar addon. Thanks in advance.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#105 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:11 am

Azarael wrote:Couldn't have said it better. Conditional macros take over an element of decision making from the player and for that reason, NB will always be illegitimate in my eyes.
Nb can't make decisions for you. All it does is removing repetative actions that not require any thinking. Even with NB I had 2 panels full.

Example? The taunt skill. There is no thinking in casting taunt when you're a damager tank, you just -must- cast it by cd. An opposite example is the root skill that is totally situational and won't do any good in a nb sequence. Most skills are situational.

Nb makes you one-button masher, you say? Huh :)
Spoiler:
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Luth

Post#106 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:50 am

Has anyone the addon "Turretrange"?
It was an addon for Engi/Magus, that allows you to see on the UI how far your 20% damage buff from the pet reaches.

Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#107 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:28 am

Raptorius wrote:Help me please remember the name of the addon, who writes in the chat binded phrases when I use the skills. I saw that some of Destruction used some similar addon. Thanks in advance.
sounds like think out loud, can be downloaded from the link in the beginning of this thread and likely also from tesqs
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

amputationsaw

Post#108 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:33 am

Is there a list of add-ons which are working for RoR yet?

Ads
Idrinth
Addon Developer

Post#109 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:31 am

not as far as I know, I am too slow on providing the addon-download page with commenting/descriptions etc due to time issues :( Tesq did want to test if something like that existed
Addons&more Addon News&Creation&Testing Addon News Blog
  • Idrinth - Swordmaster
  • Alitsa - Knight of the Blazing Sun
  • Alitza - Warrior Priestess
  • Idrynth - Disciple of Khaine

Tesq

Post#110 » Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:22 am

eh i've not the knowledge to make a page like indrinth likes, i'd like btw to have 1 add on dedicated topic, that way ppl would at least be able to download all existing add on,
Don't know why but my add on topic get no attention, so ppl may miss some add-on.
Would be cool have it near changelogs and server patch in development section, i will ask dasc and other if that's possible. That's all i can do.

BTw

nerfed buttom: not sure 100% but it reconise sides and swap skill so it work very well
buff head: it start to work some days ago on me, i didn't try any option so it reliable but don't know if 100%
enemy: out of sc goup ui works but healt bar get no update and it don't keep trace of distance of friendly player, resulting in not beeing able to cleary see who need to be heal
target ring: altought i not a fan of it ppl on server talk about it work fine
twister: it work 100% now but due to some minor issue with aura switching 3 auras it's no possible try to go manual or switch max 2 aura on twister.