Recent Topics

Ads

[Buffhead] Building a list

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [Buffhead] Building a list

Post#71 » Fri May 05, 2017 5:47 pm

Bklopptah wrote:
For me its working with names and ids. Make sure you don't have any spelling errors. Maybe the buff has a slightly different name, than the ability - check that too.
Some of the spells have an Ability ID and a Effect ID, It's the Effect ID you want to use.
If using ability names make sure to use Case sensitive since it's rather picky about the spelling

Also if you are using the "Enemy" addon you can get Ability/effect ID's by typing:

Code: Select all

/script Enemy.GetAbilityIds("Ability Name")
in the chat. Just replace "Ability Name" within the quotes with the Ability/effect you want the ID for
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
Jaycub

Post#72 » Thu May 25, 2017 4:58 am

peterthepan3 wrote:For some reason, I can't see my teammate's Scatter The Winds above hostile targets? Anyone know why this is?
From my experience there is usually 1-3 different ID's for debuffs, each correspond to different states and you gotta use the right ID for it.

I know for a fact I was able to see StW from friendlies on hostile targets because we used to use AM in stupid groups as the only HD source, and a lot of times I used it on people like Rioz to know who they were attacking in scenarios.

Also I'm on hiatus for at least another 4-6 months, and I probably wont play this in as hardcore a fashion as I used to, so if anyone wants to take the OP start their own thread and build on it from there is welcome to it.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Emissary
Community Management

Post#73 » Fri May 26, 2017 2:21 am

http://forums.jeuxonline.info/attachmen ... 1288724096

Here is a list of the abilities and their ids; at least the one i use when setting up nerfedbuttons
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Jaycub

Post#74 » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:55 am

Fixed (I think) choppa/kotbs m1absorb not showing up, and self res runes. Added shaman toughness debuff for self/hostile (240 stackable debuff hurts).

Make sure if you see something else not working or something I should add to post here. Updated the d/l in the OP.

Jaycub

Post#75 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:50 am

I've exhausted everything I could think of trying to figure out how to get buffhead to display the self res buffs for Z/RP.

Tried every single ID I could find for both and neither will show. If anyone knows the proper ID (and has it working in game) please tell me.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#76 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:05 am

Try 3614 and 1658
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Jaycub

Post#77 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:21 am

wargrimnir wrote:Try 3614 and 1658
Tested zealot one didn't work, will try runepriest later when I can.

Jaycub

Post#78 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:13 pm

Guardian of Light and Dat Tickles (Kotbs and Choppa M1 absorbs) can't seem to get these to show up either.

which is odd because morales only use one ID or it seems that way.

Ads
Xumae

Post#79 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:20 pm

Hi when i do /buffhead it doenst bring up the menu to add spells and stuff, what am i missing?
Edit: to fix this i deleted all my addons and went to the ror download link on the site and unchecked everything other than interface then i dragged all the addons out of that into my addon folder and got it working again.
Last edited by Xumae on Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nezeb rr8x dps dok
Demonlarry rr7x Magus
Squigdakka rr7xSquig herder
Mcronalds rr6x Mara

Jaycub

Post#80 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:49 pm

You need the actual buffhead mod, and make sure if you did have it that it isn't getting any errors in the mod UI built into the game where you check/uncheck mods.