Recent Topics

Ads

[Buffhead] Building a list

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Starx

Re: [Buffhead] Building a list

Post#111 » Mon May 25, 2020 4:03 pm

p00ky wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm
Jaycub wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:36 pm
DonBandi wrote:I don't understand this data. Is this only for addons developers? Can I make any use of this?
type /buffhead

under trackers section you input the ones you want under "always show" in the relevant tables for self/hostile/group etc...
I cant seem to bring up anything with /buffhead or any of the other commands. Mainly though, how can I find the ID for all abilities as I would like to add one on Gork´ll Fix it for example.

THanks
answer is on this page :^)

>the way I use to get ability ID's that arent on the old list is using nerfed buttons "/nb effects" when you have a target or yourself with the effect in question to find the possible id's.

So im guessing thats a shaman ability, cast it on yourself and type that slash command and it should find it + the ID. And ya you'll need to install nerfed buttons to get that command.

Ads
p00ky

Post#112 » Tue May 26, 2020 4:53 pm

Starx wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 4:03 pm
p00ky wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 3:07 pm
Jaycub wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2016 6:36 pm

type /buffhead

under trackers section you input the ones you want under "always show" in the relevant tables for self/hostile/group etc...
I cant seem to bring up anything with /buffhead or any of the other commands. Mainly though, how can I find the ID for all abilities as I would like to add one on Gork´ll Fix it for example.

THanks
answer is on this page :^)

>the way I use to get ability ID's that arent on the old list is using nerfed buttons "/nb effects" when you have a target or yourself with the effect in question to find the possible id's.

So im guessing thats a shaman ability, cast it on yourself and type that slash command and it should find it + the ID. And ya you'll need to install nerfed buttons to get that command.
So i added the nerfed buttons but it doesnt fully load saying its missing dependency: libslash. Havent found anything searching via google yet xD. Think we will leave it for now as it was only to personalizse a bit further!

Starx

Post#113 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:06 pm

Heres the addons straight from my interface folder, libslash and NB

https://mega.nz/file/ViQQDQLJ#ciYjn_rai ... mF9onqYzns

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#114 » Tue May 26, 2020 5:57 pm

Starx wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 5:06 pm Heres the addons straight from my interface folder, libslash and NB

https://mega.nz/file/ViQQDQLJ#ciYjn_rai ... mF9onqYzns
In that link its only nerfed buttons.

Edit: just read that its only NB...though was a mistake since this is a buffhead post lul

Starx

Post#115 » Tue May 26, 2020 6:05 pm

ya its just the easiest way I know of pulling any ability ID's you want, even new stuff the devs add.

p00ky

Post#116 » Tue May 26, 2020 9:27 pm

Starx wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 6:05 pm ya its just the easiest way I know of pulling any ability ID's you want, even new stuff the devs add.
ok thanks i found libslash as an addon and it seems to have been the missing key for all the other addons xD

Winzalot

Post#117 » Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:21 am

im not sure if i will explain this correct. but i removed DaOC buffs and start using Buffhead. but now i got the "games" bufficons under me char portrait. is there a way to disable those ?

dalen
Developer

Post#118 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:59 am

The ID for the "Resolute" morale damage soft cap buff is 415.
Source Developer

Ads
Target2

Post#119 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:56 pm

I'm trying to add the armor debuff from the Witch Hunter gun Wit but I can't figure out what the ID is. Anybody know how I can do this?

Another question, how do I get guards to show over enemy's heads? I downloaded the file from the OP and I don't get those.

chi81

Post#120 » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:51 pm

Since I installed Buffhead (only Addon) my default buff/debuff icons not working correctly any longer. I often see a bunch off buffs/debuffs on targets, also no matter if alive or dead. They stay until I /reload or relog.

Anyone know why?