Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON][Zealot][RunePriest] Harbinger 1.7c

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nisteria

Re: [ADDON][Zealot][RunePriest] Harbinger 1.3

Post#11 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:14 pm

Not working anymore with today's patch :(

He is staying green even on dps stance !
Yzaa - Azy (NGE)

Ads
Taz83

Post#12 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:05 am

loving it

always the great addons and i just made a zealot this came in the right time <3

Taz83

Post#13 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:06 am

Nisteria wrote: Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:14 pm Not working anymore with today's patch :(

He is staying green even on dps stance !
i just downloaded working fine for me switch between red and green

Nisteria

Post#14 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:43 am

Yep, may be I got a bug, it worked a little bit later. Sorry.
Yzaa - Azy (NGE)

Grock

Post#15 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:21 pm

There isn't a neutral stance. No idea if there was in the past.

Turned off = healing stance.
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#16 » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:36 pm

Grock wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:21 pm There isn't a neutral stance. No idea if there was in the past.

Turned off = healing stance.
when you start after charselection it has no conversion active (ie no stance), and needs to be toggled for the conversions to count iirc
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Fenris78

Post#17 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:51 pm

sullemunk wrote: Fri May 20, 2016 3:40 pm
Spoiler:
Harbinger

Shows Zealot (RunePriest) Harbinger stance, mimicing the style of other stance rescource classes

Default (No harbinger stance selected)

Harbinger of Change (Healing)

Harbinger of Doom (Damage)

This is using client grafic (was taken from the chosen! they where probably planed to have another sort of mechanic)
. Had to do a wierd work-around to be able to grab the harbinger state (it doesn't show up on your bufflist and the ability itself doesn't give anny indication on it)

ImageHarbinger 1.3

1.0: Initial Release
1.1: Added Mezmerizing dynamic backgrounds (particle effect) depending on harbinger state
1.2: Is now usable for RunePriests. Removed debug info showing, removed some unessecary windows. Added some flames.
1.3: Made the Harbinger window only visible for Zealot / RunePriest, Toggable particles on/off by clicking the Harbinger window (default: off)
Hello and many thanks for your mod, was desperate about finding an ergonomic solution for my RP.

Is there a way to use another graphics, animated or not, for the RP version ? I see the mod is calling existing animated frames, but I think it should be possible to use added graphics like many other mods around here ?

I can also create the themed graphics for you (animated on some frames if you can code it), and I'll be more than happy to add my modest contribution, if you have some spare time to include the runecrafted version ! ;)

Cheers !
Last edited by Fenris78 on Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#18 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Fenris78 wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:51 pm
sullemunk wrote: Fri May 20, 2016 3:40 pm
Spoiler:
Harbinger

Shows Zealot (RunePriest) Harbinger stance, mimicing the style of other stance rescource classes

Default (No harbinger stance selected)

Harbinger of Change (Healing)

Harbinger of Doom (Damage)

This is using client grafic (was taken from the chosen! they where probably planed to have another sort of mechanic)
. Had to do a wierd work-around to be able to grab the harbinger state (it doesn't show up on your bufflist and the ability itself doesn't give anny indication on it)

ImageHarbinger 1.3

1.0: Initial Release
1.1: Added Mezmerizing dynamic backgrounds (particle effect) depending on harbinger state
1.2: Is now usable for RunePriests. Removed debug info showing, removed some unessecary windows. Added some flames.
1.3: Made the Harbinger window only visible for Zealot / RunePriest, Toggable particles on/off by clicking the Harbinger window (default: off)
Hello and many thanks for your mod, was desperate about finding an ergonomic solution for my RP.

Is there a way to use another graphics, animated or not, for the RP version ? I see the mod is calling existing animated frames, but I think it should be possible to use added graphics like many other mods around here ?

I can also create the themed graphics for you (animated on some frames if you can code it), and I'll be very pleased to contribute to this mod if you have some spare time to include the RP version ;)

Cheers !
This is an very old version, got a "new" one that uses external pictures that users can change.
Can upload after work
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Re: [ADDON][Zealot][RunePriest] Harbinger 1.6

Post#19 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:26 pm

Here's the latest Harbinger addon, with custom icons and a bit better code:
Harbinger 1.6

Fenris78

Re: [ADDON][Zealot][RunePriest] Harbinger 1.6

Post#20 » Sat Dec 26, 2020 11:54 pm

sullemunk wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:26 pm Here's the latest Harbinger addon, with custom icons and a bit better code:
Harbinger 1.6
Lovely, many many thanks !
I looked for this kind of mod for months, now we have customized icons !

I made a reworked version of the Rune.tga, with healing rune in blue, and fury rune in orange, with "canon" runes (according to GW lore, same shape for both but the fury one is right-sided).
It also helps visual-wise ;)

I sent to you the picture file (same format and size as original), feel free to use it if you find it more fitting !

Very glad to have this handy tip on my screen now !