Recent Topics

Ads

All UI-Mod Addon Locations Collected

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Dresden
Banned

All UI-Mod Addon Locations Collected

Post#1 » Mon May 09, 2016 3:26 pm

If you know of an RoR site containing any ui-mod addons not linked in this post then post a link in this topic.

I intend to gather all ui-mod addon locations not found in the Addons subforum into this post, ima hub this stuff.

-=-

RoR sites containing ui-mod addons:

. AoR/RoR Addons - RoR Forum

. AoR/RoR Addons - RoR Wiki

. AoR/RoR Addons - tools.idrinth.de

. AoR/RoR Addons - disk.yandex.com

. AoR Addons - mods.curse.com

. AoR Addons - games.softpedia.com

. AoR Addons - fileplanet.com

-=-

personalised ui-mod addon packs:

VinyUI , YakUI , navis 1 , navis 2 ,

-=-

Relevant ui-mod addon info sources:

. [HOW TO] Downloading addons from Curse

. [UI Skin] Making UI real ugly the easy way

-=-
Last edited by Dresden on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:29 am, edited 55 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: All UI-Mod Addon Locations Collected

Post#2 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:15 pm

As far as I know, only Idrinth's version of TomeTitan is english, rest is in russian.

Dresden
Banned

Post#3 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:22 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:As far as I know, only Idrinth's version of TomeTitan is english, rest is in russian.
Not my concern, you can find either from here.
Last edited by Dresden on Sun Jul 02, 2017 12:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

shaggyboomboom

Post#4 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Dresden wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:As far as I know, only Idrinth's version of TomeTitan is english, rest is in russian.

Shouldn't you have replied with this in my "Addon posts not found in Addons subforum" topic :?:
Already made a topic about TomeTitan. Just wanted to make a post warning people here as well.

Dresden
Banned

Post#5 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:04 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:
Dresden wrote:

Shouldn't you have replied with this in my "Addon posts not found in Addons subforum" topic :?:
Already made a topic about TomeTitan. Just wanted to make a post warning people here as well.
Ah, i see.
Last edited by Dresden on Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Asherdoom

Post#6 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:38 am

for the UI there was also my topic lol (look my siganture) :)

Dresden
Banned

Post#7 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:04 pm

Any chance of getting this pinned on the Addons forum?

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#8 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:53 pm

Most of these are going to be outdated. It would be better if they found a needed addon via the forums, as many of use can update/fix them. Idrinth's site would be preferable to any of those since it's current and we can upload there.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Dresden
Banned

Post#9 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:12 pm

wargrimnir wrote:Most of these are going to be outdated. It would be better if they found a needed addon via the forums, as many of use can update/fix them. Idrinth's site would be preferable to any of those since it's current and we can upload there.
I agree but ppl look for ALL of those sources, i usually refer them to my post.

That list of sources (as far as i know) is ALL the known aor/ror addon sources.

This would do for the addons forum what my pinned media post does for the media forum, it's literally the same thing.

Pwease? :D

Is it not a good and helpful thing that aims to cover all the bases that ppl want covered? without bothering staff?
Last edited by Dresden on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dresden
Banned

Post#10 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:01 pm

Dresden wrote:
wargrimnir wrote:Most of these are going to be outdated. It would be better if they found a needed addon via the forums, as many of use can update/fix them. Idrinth's site would be preferable to any of those since it's current and we can upload there.
I agree but ppl look for ALL of those sources, i usually refer them to my post.

That list of sources (as far as i know) is ALL the known aor/ror addon sources.

This would do for the addons forum what my pinned media post does for the media forum, it's literally the same thing.

Pwease? :D

Is it not a good and helpful thing that aims to cover all the bases that ppl want covered? without bothering staff?
Am i really the only one who see's the value in this for the RoR community? would it not grow & develop & evolve with contributions from RoR peeps as my Media post has? can the more comedically-talented staff weigh in on this? plz? halp?
Last edited by Dresden on Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.