Recent Topics

Ads

Recommend your Addons

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Killmore

Recommend your Addons

Post#1 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:33 pm

Hello everybody,
since I only use some of the addons given to us from the start I thought it might be useful to gather some neat addons you can recommend in this thread. Of course I noticed there's an archive but I'd better like to read which ones you prefer and why, instead of just scrolling through an archive without pictures and descriptions.
Have a nice day!
always a pleasure!
tanks: Manston (Chosen) / Skeng (Black Orc)
healers: Iamoverflow (Zealot) / Keucher (Shaman)
damagedealers: Silkyjohnson (Sorcerer) / Futzruckel (Squig Herder) / Lotsofdots (Magus)

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: Recommend your Addons

Post#2 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:38 pm

pure, healgrid, custom map, nerfed buttons (dont hit me), amethyst, warboard are nice

Kali14
Banned

Post#3 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:54 pm

The most important addon for you, if you want survive of course is addon called "Group Icons". It's important because you see where is healer of your party and you can stay in range that he can healing you. I tell you this as healer, most of people don't use this addon and usually they are in out of range 100 feets of healer.

Gerv
Banned

Post#4 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:03 pm

Enemy - it has everything from a clean group UI, enables easy tracking of guarded targets for tanks, has inbuilt group icons, and the ability to mark both friendly and enemy targets.

Buff head - for displaying the important icons such as heal debuffs, armor debuffs and wounds debuffs.

Qquer - no explanation needed.

Any custom map which makes it easier to see the scenario maps.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

WAR2014

Post#5 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:16 pm

:D I did combine many addons (like Enemy, Pure, Squared, BuffHead, ... a lot of them) then made up myself an unique GUI. Also setup a profile called RoR :lol:

About 100 addons in my addons folder, depending what class I'm going to play, then just enable or disable, Easy :idea: When the server back up, i'll try to upload my GUI screenshot here. Cheers!

navis

Post#6 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:30 pm

assist
targets (works wonders for healers in RvR, doesn't work in sc's atm)
deathblow
advanced renown trainer
squared

zarck95

Post#7 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:36 pm

Like the post author, I was looking for a bunch addons to start working on, but it would be hella good if someone would be willing to upload and share their settings/profile files to have some sort of advanced starting point to work on.
An attached screenshot would be awesome to decide which files to download.

Hope I'm not asking too much from any of you! :P

Killmore

Post#8 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:30 pm

Greetings once again,

I know this thread is old as heck but I returned once more to the RoR community after two years of absence.

Once more I would like to know which addons are important / fancy at the moment. And where do I get 'em?
always a pleasure!
tanks: Manston (Chosen) / Skeng (Black Orc)
healers: Iamoverflow (Zealot) / Keucher (Shaman)
damagedealers: Silkyjohnson (Sorcerer) / Futzruckel (Squig Herder) / Lotsofdots (Magus)

Ads