Recent Topics

Ads

UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
margorambo

Re: UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#31 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:34 am

Hey Moosie, I download your custom general interface for Enemy and it's not totally working. I can't see guards, dots and buffs icon on the ui bars. Maybe I need an other addon to work it fine, or maybe you know what can I try in settings do fix it. I tried to configure it but still hard to get how it works.
Thanks for this job and for sharing that, peace.

Ads
Tolerance

Re: UPDATED - Enemy Unit-Frames (Heal Grid, Group Buttons, etc) - A Healer MUST HAVE

Post#32 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:52 am

Has anyone made the changes for Order side healing? I've tried and come to the conclusion that I am too stupid to figure it out.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#33 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:36 am

Tolerance wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:52 am Has anyone made the changes for Order side healing? I've tried and come to the conclusion that I am too stupid to figure it out.
You can use the general MOD an make your own changes, check the link: viewtopic.php?f=66&t=23759&p=265913&hil ... ck#p265913

There you can customice the unit frames for your class.

if u need to track more abilites check this youtube vid (its made for zealot but its the same for any class): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp6HdV-V2TY

Hope this help

Malfetus

Post#34 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:49 am

Is there a way to do mouseover healing with this?

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#35 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:32 pm

Malfetus wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:49 am Is there a way to do mouseover healing with this?
Mouseover?? dunno what that means sorry.

In enemy there is a "cast on click" option where you can configure spells on mouseclick.

Lilim
Community Management

Post#36 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:35 pm

Malfetus wrote: Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:49 am Is there a way to do mouseover healing with this?
hey,

sorry, no, you have to click on your target first if you want to heal them.

Snapznaz

Post#37 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:04 pm

I can't get Click casting to work with middle or right click. Only left click works.
Any advice?

Pug79

Post#38 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:58 pm

Thats my problem with enemy too. I hope someone could help...

Ads
Dwanex

Post#39 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:28 pm

I made my Version of it for Warrior Priests. I'll upload it tonight or tomorrow :)

Havent done it for RP or AM because I dont play those two atm
Last edited by Dwanex on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ninjabk

Post#40 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:35 pm

Dwanex wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:28 pm I made my Version of it for Warrior Priests. I'll upload it tonight or tomorrow :)

Havent done it for RP or AM because I dont play those too atm
I'm waiting :)