Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON Update] Closet Goblin 2.5.5

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Sulorie

Re: [ADDON Update] Closet Goblin 2.5.5

Post#11 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:43 pm

FeuerBombe wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:39 pm btw is it only for me that the addon dont switch all jewelry at once?
It changes piece by piece, therefore you have a loading % till all gear is swapped.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#12 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:02 pm

For some reason addon recognises Sentinel jewelry (atleast with crit chance talis) as if it is weapon, so even if you use correctly made preset it does not fill jewelry slot - leaving 1 slot empty.

Dodo1982

Post#13 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:12 pm

Thanks for the addon, how do you change the icon of the mod it appears exactly in the middle of my screen and can't move it?

Rats

Post#14 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Dodo1982 wrote: Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:12 pm Thanks for the addon, how do you change the icon of the mod it appears exactly in the middle of my screen and can't move it?
Was anybody able to help with this? Same problem

Tuuvian

Post#15 » Sat May 09, 2020 7:41 pm

Using 2.5.6 which was working perfectly until the recent patch I think it was May 6th. Since, none of the equipment changes I make stick from session to session.

I tried using 2.5.5 instead by fully deleting 2.5.6 and installing it but then it does it not enable no matter how many times I tried, so went back to 2.5.6 but still same issue. I delete the sets and started again but same thing. I tried to look in the directory for any files updated today that may contain the sets but found none so not sure where they get saved.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Artriot

Post#16 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:35 pm

This Addon is really useful, but it seems to cause me to crash when changing zones/entering SC. Plus it often wont save from one session to the next. Any help please?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#17 » Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:04 pm

Artriot wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 12:35 pm This Addon is really useful, but it seems to cause me to crash when changing zones/entering SC. Plus it often wont save from one session to the next. Any help please?
make sure your user folder and anny subfolders/files are NOT write protected
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Ergher

Post#18 » Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:52 am

I try to install it, but when i put it in the addon folder of my char, that dont work. I dont see him in addon list in game :s.
What i doing wrong ?

Ads
DaWolf

Post#19 » Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:05 am

Hej,
Didn't find a github source or a better place so, let's go :D
edit : (Oh, my bad : https://github.com/blessed-forge/ClosetGoblin ) (opened an issue)

[ClosetGoblin]: v2.5.6 loaded
[ClosetGoblin]: Warning : Actual map is UNKNOWN. Please report that the number of 'Karak Eight Peaks' is '61'