WTB: Aspis of the Decayed, BG shield

Buy and sell! Earn money! Spend money!
That's what we want.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TenTonHammer

WTB: Aspis of the Decayed, BG shield

Post#1 » Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:51 pm

So after farming up for 2 months and then trying to buy a BG BQ helm only to be told that it costs now a hilariously unaffordable 1.5K - 3K gold i have given up and will settle for a Decayed bg shield instead.

If you have one for sale Pm me or via mail, my toon's name is Mortred

Ads
zabis

Re: WTB: Aspis of the Decayed, BG shield

Post#2 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:51 am

I will sell you mine for the very affordable cost of 1.5K - 3K gold :D
Soulcheg wrote:Want mirrored classes - play chess.
Genisaurus wrote:You are not entitled to Best-in-Slot gear just because you log on.

TenTonHammer

Post#3 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:01 am

Zabis I know your trying to be funny or atleast I hope you are, but please no.

I know it might seem like I'm being trivial "complaining" for lair gear that I "don't need" but for me it's different I love the blackguard class, falling in love with the race after I read the Malus Darkblade series when I subbed back on live I looked through the web and I hated all the derpy looking helmet designs besides for the class besides the sovereign helm then on day on the ah I found the bq Bg helm and it was beautiful, looking exactly like the helms in all the concept arts and I always used it as alt appearance, that helm was an iconic part of my character so to come to ror and be saddened to learn that Bg is the most expensive and difficult class to get gear for, to be forced to spend all your time bored out of your mind unable to play sc's , or even do orvr or lairs with my guild mates just so that you can be on par with every one else then try to farm up again so that I can have that helm to what was once a challenging 500g to the unbelievable amount it is now and I can't keep forcing my self to farm I can't spend my free time hating every moment of it.
And now everything I've saved for is moot as wipe will remove it all and I can't spend it as no one wants to trade for gold and are hoarding items
I have 650-700 something G and a chosen bq helm I have no idea how much that is all together but I can't offer you more than that; I apologize is the amount I offer is to small

amputationsaw

Post#4 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Lovely said. Really could hear out your passion. I know why order has a big lack of tanks. Nobody can bring on such a big affection to the classes than people who are playing bg or chosen. They just look badass and that's the only thing that counts. ;)
Order tanks are boring

Sry for spam

jonathanmurphy3

Post#5 » Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Alternatively join a Guild that isn't pretentious or stingy.

I've helped gear up all my guildies, so that they are now (mostly) all in BQ helms/good jewels/good weapons. We do lairs together, and anything that drops that they need, they get. If something drops that someone doesn't need, we reserve it.

Far too many people are looting the things they: a) don't need; b) just go off to sell to someone else who has 50000gold, letting people who genuinely need the stuff fall behind.
Spoiler:
Sanguish
Magus
R12/RR20

Ungoliante
Witch Elf
R12/RR20

Ancalagorn
Chosen
R12/RR20

Maedhros
White Lion