WTB: Blue gear items for SM

Buy and sell! Earn money! Spend money!
That's what we want.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TenTonHammer

WTB: Blue gear items for SM

Post#1 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:47 pm

Hey everyone, since my last attempt on the fourm to buy gear bore fruit, im back again, this time looking for gear for my SM

Im only intrested in the bq helm and the 2hander for the class, the helm would be easy enough to get is it haddent suddenly become overpriced on the ah from the standard 6-8g to 40g :roll:

anyway just send me a mail in game for either item and we can negotiate

Ads
Libra

Re: WTB: Blue gear items for SM

Post#2 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:12 pm

[Taen of the Bandit Queen] can be found on AH between 20 and 40G. Since Taen is actually an rare helmet and not easy to get. You're facing rough competition from your team members and the opposite faction, at the same time you could be hunted and faced with destructive force that wipes you before being able to kill the lairboss in time. It's all about time, chance of luck when drop and strategy and team work.

That's why [Taen of the Bandit Queen] is not going to be sold under 20G. Because it's simply not worth such loss.
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

TenTonHammer

Re: WTB: Blue gear items for SM

Post#3 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:32 pm

a.....what no that was between 6-8g till 1 or 2 days ago and at most 14 was what i saw, and thats the prices its always been just like the bq for the chosen, both have the highest drop rates