trades items(pavlo)great care

Buy and sell! Earn money! Spend money!
That's what we want.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
astisam

trades items(pavlo)great care

Post#1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Hello I open this post so people know it's not safe to do the trades .there are some players such as pavlo (marauder) .that makes you sell and do not get gold, very careful with these characters.

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Re: trades items(pavlo)great care

Post#2 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:58 pm

How do you mean? You can trade P2P, and both players have to "accept" that they are happy with the transaction details, before the trade goes through.

amputationsaw

Post#3 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:32 am

There is a cheap Trick trading with p2p.

As the crook you start opening the trade window with your victim. Both sides are putting in their commodities.
so when the crook have to put to money in it, he do so. And after the victim has put in his item and clicked "accept", the crook can quickly pull out is gold off the window and click accept. After that he got an item without paying for it. Idk how functional the trading system works, but this seems to be an option for thiefs, that's why I don't like to trust most of the players I don't know

Azarael

Post#4 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:43 am

I don't know how the original game was in this regard, but this sounds like the implementation on RoR is not complete. To stop this, if any one player clicks "Accept", the trade window should be locked. Even better, if a player modifies the content of their trade, "Accept" attempts should be blocked for a short delay.

xitroxas

Post#5 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:48 am

I only buy or sell on the auction house. I know some people report issues occasionally, but for me, it has been 100% effective. I've never been ripped off. I've paid a little too much before, but that's my fault. Or you can have them mail it to you COD. It works. I've only done this once, so I can't claim to know if it is completely safe though.
Bigx - Black orc — Lilx - squig herder

Azarael

Post#6 » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:57 am

My advice would be that if you're going to trade with anyone, record the action, with inventory and chat open. If there's no proof that you were scammed, nobody will do anything about it.

astisam

Post#7 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:52 pm

if the article I saw in the window and accept .puse gold but not received the gold piece and peri hereafter .de mail with cod.lo recommend

astisam

Post#8 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 5:57 pm

Luckily they were just 15g, 100g yesterday I sold one of, if uff me about that ....no + trade ,always cod

Ads