Kaelrath

WTB Lair Items for Chosen!

Post#1 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:20 pm

>< pst ingame or leave a msg here

Ads
porkstar

Re: WTB Lair Items for Chosen!

Post#2 » Thu Mar 05, 2015 11:59 pm

I will comment that for one major reason, order is more organized with regards lair bosses. I'm not sure destro has seen a lair kill for several weeks. I would suggest at some point that someone provides a ventrilo or TS in which several destro can converge for a few lair takes. Perhaps on a weekend. Would probably need 8+ decent players willing to get in and coordinate.
Vagreena Auntie Dangercat
Porkstar Hamcat Coolwave
Penril wrote:So you are saying that a class you never touched is OP?
Go play it before posting about it pal...

Gnash

Re: WTB Lair Items for Chosen!

Post#3 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:05 am

porkstar wrote:**NOT A PORKSTAR QUOTE but photoshopped to look like one =P (<3 Porkstar; just blowin' off steam >.<)**... order [has] more [advance notice of when server will reset] with regards lair bosses...
:P

Dest could be viewed as 'on call' like an EMS crew waiting for a dispatcher to TXmit a rolling code 1. We dash out the firehouse, bubblegum rolling, pulling yields at 4-way red light intersections weaving through busy rush hour traffic with full front seat: Tanker-engineer, eyes peeled, hands deftly on the steering wheel; Captain mid-seat ensuring team prep before arrival, communicating w/dispatch and assigning positions; and one Lt. shotgun, operating sirens and foot-pedal air horn; rest of us getting suited, booted & tanked up for the coming inferno/onslaught, only able to quick assess upon arrival and then react (hopefully) accordingly.

Most of my guildies (Pork included when he's on his Dest toon) have no choice but to be totally reactionary due to the "nature" of server "resetting itself" for no apparent reason. Even with an inordinate amount of time on one's hands, running drills every 2-4 hours (many of us performing 3 drills per 'shift' PLUS scatter mode when dispatch sends rolling codes) every time one plays is a bit frustrating to say the least (especially when no amount of effort put forth will positively ensure an outcome worth "advicing" home about even if we perform at peak) and stressful enough that a short-, or mini-'vacation' is "medically & psychologically" ordered so we don't suffer from "job burnout" long before retirement time.

Like EMS/Fire we're as prepared as we can be, but how does one, or a group organize for unkown events? Unless it's a Union Holiday, we're as prepared as any other player for these unforeseen situations. :mrgreen:
"You're not 'someone' in this world until you're hated."
-GaruchillaJoe

"Warison"
-A bugle call to attack