Recent Topics

Ads

[Bio] Roster of Order

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
AltoSanctus122

[Bio] Roster of Order

Post#1 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:15 pm

"Let those named in these pages be known, for theirs is an uncommon valor in these dark days. Let their sacrifices be honored, and their deeds remembered, and should they fall, then may Morr keep their souls safe in his garden." -Morrite Priest, Hershell Bauer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC: The following is a character listing of my Roleplay characters for Order. Others are free to use it to list their own Order RP characters as well, if they desire to use this for a centralized listing. The template for characters is as follows:

Full Character Name & Title
(In-game name)
Character ref art (if applicable)
Class
(Optional) Age

Character Self-intro (the character themselves introducing themselves, usually, but not exclusively, from First-Person Retrospective, i.e.: recounting events that already transpired)

As you may have noticed, this is the Order counterpart to Destro. Destro's Roster can be found here: viewtopic.php?t=53011
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayden Cross, Witchfinder
(Haydencross)
Witch Hunter
31 Years of Age
Male
A tall man at six feet, Hayden can often be seen dressed in a simple brown longcoat, with a blue sash across the chest, the loops of which carry a brace of pistols, a holy relic at his hip. He has a full brown beard that he takes great pride in, and his hair is loose and shoulder-length. His eyes are often drawn into a peering, inquisitive stare, though his lips are often slightly upturned, never far from a confident smirk under his thick moustache.

"There are two kinds of witch hunter: the kind that commands dread, and the kind that inspires respect. I like to think I'm the latter, but I'll admit, the line's a hard one to find some days. As a Witchfinder, my task was to find those with the spark of magic, and bring them to Altdorf, where they could learn to harness their gift- and their curse- in a manner that would not bring ruination. We have all heard the tales of witches dragged kicking and screaming into the night. But too little do we hear the tale of the child, who weeps as they come face-to-face with the reality that cruel chance has robbed them of the life they could have lived. And in times of such dire war as this, I'm afraid I'll have to do more dragging than comforting. But I must do what must be done. Let them curse my name, for taking their children away to cold and lonely towers. At least they're alive to hate me. And let the northmen dread my coming- I'm no stranger to their tricks. Sigmar walks with me- in all his splendor, and all his might."

Ads