Recent Topics

Ads

New Player! LF an RP Guide and any active Rp'rs!

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
dabomb457

New Player! LF an RP Guide and any active Rp'rs!

Post#1 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:14 pm

Hi all, saw this server on youtube. I have recently become a Warhammer fan after playing Total War Warhammer 1 and 2. I never was able to play this game growing up, but I'm going to give it a try on this server. Is anyone willing to be sort of an RP guide and willing to RP? I come from Wow with 10 years of RP experience.

Ads
zulnam

Re: New Player! LF an RP Guide and any active Rp'rs!

Post#2 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:35 pm

Hi and welcome.

RoR has RP guilds, but not really in the traditional sense. Here, RP guilds are guilds that exclusively form faction only warbands. These are

Bitterstone Thunderers - order - dwarf
Averland Greatswords - order - empire
The Freebootaz - Destro - greenskin

These are the ones somewhat a bit more active.

If you're looking for discussion-based RP with pve events you will be hard pressed to find it, unfortunately. That's not to say they don't talk IC (most of them), and BT sometimes do pre-warband events with a bit of parading around. But tavern RP? Don't think you can find that.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Grimblade

Post#3 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:00 pm

Still around? id happily show ya around the old world

Glorian

Post#4 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:24 am

Grimblade wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:00 pm Still around? id happily show ya around the old world
Zulnam's sumup is still correct. This is RoR. We (Bitterstone) do a little of RP, but it is RP while fighting other players and stay in character.
No full roleplaying while in a tavern or doing adventures or such.