Recent Topics

Ads

Activity of Role-Players

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Tosspot

Activity of Role-Players

Post#1 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:46 am

Hello there, fellow Warhammer & RoR nerds. I am a new player to the server, and I've been playing for around two weeks now on both Order & Destruction, both of which I have been enjoying thus far. Though, I've been peeking at this sub-forum and I've been left wondering as to what the state of the role-playing community is on this server. Knowing full well that it is a very niche thing, I am not expecting a whole lot though generally I am wondering as to how people keep themselves connected to one another, whether they have their own Discord server to organize meet-ups, or whether it is simply a personal / guild focused thing?

Beyond that however, I am as well assessing the general landscape when it comes to guilds overall. It seems to me that Order is the least active of the two, with only one role-playing guild which is the dwarf one, whereas Destruction has guilds for all respective races and even one that is mixed. Mind you, this is from only reading old posts here on the forums, I've really no idea so I'd love to know what the actual situation is in regards of guilds? I don't mind bringing some life to this scenario myself, but I will be first and foremost settling myself into the game and learning it first before I even humour the idea.

Thanks a lot for reading!

Ads
Zxul

Re: Activity of Role-Players

Post#2 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:52 pm

To clarify, do you include Slaaneshi roleplay?
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Tosspot

Post#3 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:53 pm

Zxul wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:52 pm To clarify, do you include Slaaneshi roleplay?
Raven-Lord is cooler.

Zxul

Post#4 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:55 pm

Tosspot wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:53 pm
Zxul wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 2:52 pm To clarify, do you include Slaaneshi roleplay?
Raven-Lord is cooler.
Depends. I would add a video, but I suspect GMs will then find me and ban me IRL.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Senlui

Post#5 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:41 pm

Zxul, Tosspot, I have PM'd you.

mytreds

Post#6 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:28 pm

The order dwarf guild is not an RP guild. At least not a traditional one. The only RP thing they do is require all your toons be dwarfs, have a dwarf name, and wear the correct uniform and colors. Nothing we do in chat or discord is considered role playing at all.

Elftwin95

Post#7 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 pm

We of the Eternal Host also consider us a roleplaying guild for Asur if that might interest you. :D Welcome to RoR!
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Glorian

Post#8 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:01 pm

mytreds wrote: Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:28 pm The order dwarf guild is not an RP guild. At least not a traditional one. The only RP thing they do is require all your toons be dwarfs, have a dwarf name, and wear the correct uniform and colors. Nothing we do in chat or discord is considered role playing at all.
Public /say is usually in character for the Dwarfs. Everything else is free to use. ;)

So I would guess immersive RvR is more correct than Roleplay.

Ads
Tabaori

Post#9 » Wed Aug 12, 2020 4:18 pm

I'm online 2-3 times a week and actually always looking for good RP, especially Chaos RP where all gods have something for themselves.
So if you are still looking or have found something, feel free to contact me.