Recent Topics

Ads

Finding Roleplay

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
TreefAM

Finding Roleplay

Post#1 » Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:25 pm

So I know this might be a pretty idiotic thread that I'm making while I'm drunk.
But I would really like to see if someone at all is up for any sort of rp around here.
It doesn't really matter if you're Order or Destruction, I'm honestly up for any sort of rp (And hopefully there are many others like me out there who are) I have characters who are up for anything, from greenskin wreckin' over imperial witch hunts and dwarven brawling to elven high society tea parties :')
But anyhow, for now I only joined (almost a year ago) the Eternal Host on my SW and they are all lovely people!
So I hope that through this thread I will find any sort of roleplay, and I hope that others will also use it to find roleplay of their own.

Both veterans and new players are welcome to give me a bump.
Ingame you can find me mostly on Emral and Serrat (since these are the two I'm lvling/gearing up right now), discord wise you can find me on Personiana#2943.
Hope to see you soon!

Ads
BeautfulToad

Re: Finding Roleplay

Post#2 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 1:58 am

Easier with 6-man groups.

Senlui

Post#3 » Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:25 pm

There is a roleplaying community on this server. I have messaged you.

Rock33B

Post#4 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:59 pm

Old player from Phoenix Throne RP Server returning to game after years and years (Thank you Devs!) and would like some information on active RP Guilds and Events on the server if anyone has the time! I'm a busy father of six kiddo's but can manage my schedule to be available to play at any time of day for a few hours. I have tinkered around on a few characters re-familiarizing myself with the gameplay mechanics, but I haven't decided on a main character yet (order or dest). Honestly, a guild would help me decide what to play and on which side of the fight.

I've browsed through the many guild posts here and seen a few that really interest me but I am not sure how active or into "Traditional Warhammer RP" they might be as many of the posts are over a year old.

Thanks for your time! A reply or a Private Message with any and all information about the RP Community and active rp guilds would be fantastic!

Glorian

Post#5 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:14 pm

Freebotaz - Greenskins - Orky RvR and orky talk in discord.
Bitterstone Thunderers- Dwarfs - Dwarf Warbands on Wednesday and Dwarf groups. RP on the go while fighting RvR. Engi Sniper Squads in Uniform.
Eternal Host - High Elves - Real Roleplay without any RvR and High Elf Warbands on Tuesday.
Khar Khadar Regiment - Dark Evles - Sister Regiment of Eternal Host, lots of players active on both sides.
Averland Greatswords - Empire - inactive
Some new Destro RP since this week.

CzarRedwall

Post#6 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:00 pm

Should definitely try to come up with some ideas and then host some RP events. The player turnout would be good.

If you're looking for more of that "hardcore" "Storyline" "close-knit" roleplay, then you need to form a guild or search actively for like minded players.

Grimblade

Post#7 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:27 pm

Im a roleplayer that has been looking for more rp buddies!

mubbl

Post#8 » Sun May 17, 2020 8:31 pm

Guess glorian got them all.

Ads
Wam

Post#9 » Mon May 18, 2020 12:43 am

Glorian wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:14 pm Freebotaz - Greenskins - Orky RvR and orky talk in discord.
Bitterstone Thunderers- Dwarfs - Dwarf Warbands on Wednesday and Dwarf groups. RP on the go while fighting RvR. Engi Sniper Squads in Uniform.
Eternal Host - High Elves - Real Roleplay without any RvR and High Elf Warbands on Tuesday.
Khar Khadar Regiment - Dark Evles - Sister Regiment of Eternal Host, lots of players active on both sides.
Averland Greatswords - Empire - inactive
Some new Destro RP since this week.
You missed out a guild Lesti ;)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Glorian

Post#10 » Mon May 18, 2020 9:07 pm

My Post is from march. :)

"Dogs of War" is up these days on Order.
And I have seen some "Tribes of Norsca" on destro.