Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for an Greenskin Roleplay Guild/New Player

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
MoltenHand

Looking for an Greenskin Roleplay Guild/New Player

Post#1 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:44 am

*waves* Hello, I recently joined the server a day or so ago and after doing some gameplay I decided to start looking for a roleplay guild that is Greenskin-centric. My character is a Black Orc that I'm currently leveling at the time of this post. I've looked around on the forums though while I have found a few roleplay guilds, its hard to tell if they are active or not. Which leads into my question, is there any active Greenskin Roleplay Guild that is recruiting?
Last edited by MoltenHand on Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
zak68

Re: Looking for an Greenskin Roleplay Guild/New Player

Post#2 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:46 am

Da Freebootaz

ps: from what i've seen rp is not a must but is very much welcomed.

MoltenHand

Post#3 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:53 am

I saw the Da Freebootaz recruitment when I was looking for a guild in-game though seeing how it was awfully similar to the Freebooterz from Warhammer 40k I kind of hesitated since I didn't plan on being a pirate-like orc. Not sure if my first assumptions are wrong but I wasn't sure about joining that guild right away.

And trust, I'm mainly seeking out roleplay since being a RP-PVPer, I like to do more than just RVR so I figured I start looking for a roleplay guild sooner than later.

zak68

Post#4 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:38 am

well, i found exilarating and engaging the insults that grufrip and his boyz throw to their enemies (and sometimes each other) on the battlefield but i'm no pve guy.

Glorian

Post#5 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:19 am

Freebootaz are great ladz. They even talk orky when discussing builds in their discord. :)

MoltenHand

Post#6 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 12:42 am

Decided to join them, so far so good. A pretty chill bunch. Appreciate the suggestions to join Da Freebootaz.