Recent Topics

Ads

Any forum RPers?

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mystriss

Any forum RPers?

Post#1 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 pm

So I've been sating my WAR RP addiction with long time writing partners (since before I'd even found RoR) but my last one is going to be off the grid for a couple years and I'll be spoiling for my WAR fantasy RP fix.

As I hear it, there's not a heck of a lot happening in-game RP wise, and cross-faction chat being disabled sure doesn't help with that. (Yah, I know the devs had ta disable it.) Still, my over-all impression on in-game RP is "not enough interest." However, that doesn't mean we don't have RPers in RoR! Right?

Any interest in public WAR forum RP? I'm willing to host something (plot, quest, campaign, etc.) if there's enough interest.
(Might take me a few weeks though, my muse is lost in space atm - navigation controls got fried when we scraped off some Neano chaff in P129-7F's corona.)

Or, ya know, if anyone wants to start something in-depth with Freya drop me a PM and I'll send ya the position/openings specifics and my bio.

Ads
Kendarin

Re: Any forum RPers?

Post#2 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:41 am

Sure hit me up I just started here and would love to get into some form of RP. I have a lot of free time.
Kendarin

Cavalier
Knight of the Northern Realm

Kendarin

Post#3 » Sat May 19, 2018 7:51 pm

It wont let me send or reply to private messages yet. you can find me ingame on order side name: Kendaren
Kendarin

Cavalier

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#4 » Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 pm

There's weekly role play events hosted in game by the kar kadath regiment (destruction) and their tribes of Norsca counterparts and bloody mugz allies every Saturday.

Kendarin

Post#5 » Sun May 20, 2018 12:08 am

OH thank you for the info. I like this idea of having to post so many times before you can PM and post in some places. Keeps the trolls out. :)
Kendarin

Cavalier

Elftwin95

Post#6 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:31 am

Destro have an active roleplaying alliance as far as I know. I am Order only but for those intrested the destro guilds info page can be found on the guild recrutment page of the forum IIRC.
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

maroontom

Post#7 » Wed May 23, 2018 12:22 pm

Yeah, sadly Order RP doesn’t seem to exist on any large scale.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Rhodry

Post#8 » Wed May 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Eternal host does it if sporatically. Job and family first ;).

Ads
Mystriss

Post#9 » Wed May 23, 2018 8:47 pm

I suppose I should have clarified that I'm on Order. Smaller pop + infrequency/other things to do + time zones makes it rough to connect. Tis why I thought forum RP might be a better option for folks. I'll most likely put something together on the forums here in a couple months - gotta get through some RL events myself.

Senlui

Post#10 » Wed May 23, 2018 9:10 pm

Also, cross faction storybuilding can actually be a thing here :)