Recent Topics

Ads

Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Gryphux

Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Post#1 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:04 pm

-We're recruiting men and women of the empire decided to defend the sacred krypts of Morr from the unholy forces of Destruction.
We are Morr's faithful servants, and we bring the silence of death to the battlefield.

-We are a knights chapter so In a future black (primary) and red (secondary) dyed armor and black stallion will be required in order to join us.
-Cut your tongue off is not required (yet)
-If in future events we manage to reach a decent amount of members speak in/say chat as a normal player will be prohibited
in order to fulfil our vow of silence, instead we will use "*" like a resemble of an emote, for example: *Silence of death itensifies*
instead of "CHARGE!".

- Interested, mail me or one of the officers in-game: Zeigfried, Esenin, Heksenjager.

Ads
Achilleos

Re: Black Guards of Morr- Empire Rp guild

Post#2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:31 pm

I could offer a KotBS, rank 36.
It's not my main though, but I'd like to play him once in a while.
Name is Gothardt Eisenkeil.
Ironbreaker of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Grondil Anvilfist, Warrior

Gryphux

Post#3 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:21 pm

Achilleos wrote:I could offer a KotBS, rank 36.
It's not my main though, but I'd like to play him once in a while.
Name is Gothardt Eisenkeil.
Main or not you are welcome :D, whisp Zegfried with your character and i'll invite you.

Heksenjager

Post#4 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:13 pm

NOT ACTUAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here our chapter's tests. I will update'em later, but now this three tasks are available for guild members. ;)
Just mail Magister (Heksenjager) or one of Preceptors and ask for task implementation.

First test - Goodness and Loyality. Travel to Bosenfelz, Ostland, and ask Witch Hunter Drauwulf for task "The Sign", then travel through the location and kill Tornclaw, wild forest beast who terrorizing Empire villages in the middle of the Ostland. Report to Ana Hidegarde in Wolfenburg and take reward. As proof, you need to drop and show/mail to your officer any part of the Tornback's body.

Second test - Test of Courage. To reach the rank of the Black Knight, you need to ttravel through the dangers of High Pass peaks and find old fortress, which now belongs to horrible Necromancer. This place situated in the north of the Bloody Mark (Chasos chapter 13). You need to find and kill as many Bone Warriors as needed. Final goal is collecting parts of skeleton's weapon. When you get 5 parts, you need to travel to Altdorf and exchange this parts for pocket item (vendor in Library) and when you will unlock the record, just buy Death Shroud Cape from another vendor. When you show your cloak to Magister, you will become a Black Knight.

Third test - Crusade Test. To become the Chosen Champion, you need to compete all Tier 4 epic quests. Show gained weapons as proof. Image

Signed, Magister Hennschel
Last edited by Heksenjager on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Glorian

Post#5 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:33 am

Chapter Test. Great idea, I like that a lot. ;)

Heksenjager

Post#6 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:35 pm

Here's Heksenjager and I created guild's Discord channel. Everyone can join, but rules are limited (only one room is available for all visitors, others are locked and belongs to the guildmates and our allies). Link: https://discord.gg/DRXsuNJ Now I'm working at our first event and my character's lore. Join us, brave warriors of the Empire! :)
Last edited by Heksenjager on Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mcgotrek

Post#7 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:56 pm

Awesome idea with the chapter tests! And welcome :)
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

Heksenjager

Post#8 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 10:07 pm

Mcgotrek wrote:Awesome idea with the chapter tests! And welcome :)
Thanks, I read some information about chapter's lore and found this three tests and updated it for RoR game reality. I will modify them later, when THe Land of Death and dungeons will open. Hope we will make crusades to this unholy ground :twisted:

Ads
Heksenjager

Post#9 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:13 am

Glory to first Black Knight, Arte, who passed two of three tests: "Goodness and Loyality" and "Test of Courage". By his actions he impressed the preceptors of the Order and the Magister himself. I'm proud to be fighting side by side with warriors like him!

Heksenjager

Post#10 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:31 am

I want to tell more about our updated rank system.
When you join us, you will be conferred a rank of Neophyte. If you're 31 lvl+, you will be up for Warrior (kotbs and wh), or Deathpriest (wp) and Incinerator (bw).
To get the title of Templar, you need to complete the first task, it is described above. By the way, you can become a Templar immediately after the Neophyte, if your level is not high enough, but you fulfilled the conditions of the first test.
After becoming a Templar you must serve the Chapter for at least 10 days, after which you can be awarded the title of Black Knight, of course, successfully passed the second test.
If you do not want to stop there and intend to get the title of Champion, you will serve another 5 days and proceed to the third test. Upon its completion, you will receive the most honorable title in the Chapter and a special gift form the Magister.
P.S.
Now I'm working at new tests, but the current quests are still active. Wait for news! ;)
Last edited by Heksenjager on Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.