Recent Topics

Ads

Oblivion

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
CzarRedwall

Oblivion

Post#1 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:09 am

"From an early age I was given a choice. Kill, or be killed. The others and I were caged like animals high above in some tower, left to survive on our own. They fed us raw meat because that was what they wanted for us. They wanted us to act like animals, to become like animals. For those who didn't eat, they were the first to go. But for those who did, they would suffer a fate far worse."

"They soon stopped feeding us, and then began the looming shadow. The desire to survive, no matter the cost, drove each of us to commit unspeakable abominations. We fed on the rotten remains of our friends. But their bodies would not suffice for long. We had crossed the line already, and so we felt no shame in it. We looked at each other with ravenous eyes, and took advantage of any signs of weakness. For days we would go without sleep, afraid we'd wake up with missing limbs - or not wake up at all. When only a handful of us remained, it became clear there could only be one who'd be left to live."

"We all sat in our own corners, resting our frail bodies against the cold cell walls. Our eyes shifted back and forth, anticipating any inch of movement. A single moment would mean life or death. And then it happened. They had interpreted weakness in me. The fools. One stood on all fours before pouncing onto me, his teeth bared and his hands outstretched like claws. The other seemed too tired to react immediately, but he soon joined in. There I was, fending off two at the same time. But I was stronger. My intense hatred gave me the strength to obliterate them. I tore their bodies to pieces and devoured their flesh, I drank their blood and danced upon their bones. My lifeless eyes stared into oblivion as I sat in darkness, my mind engulfed in malice. From that day on, the light in the world had vanished, and has made me the monster I am today."

- Malokai, Blackguard of House Arkaneth

Ads
Glorian

Re: Oblivion

Post#2 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:30 am

Not bad. :)

ToXoS

Re: Oblivion

Post#3 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:00 am

Not bad at all.
If you have other stories to tell us about the Blackguard, I'll be happy to read them.