Recent Topics

Ads

¿Empire RP, Could it ever be again?

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
maroontom

¿Empire RP, Could it ever be again?

Post#1 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 am

Of course there are attempts to bring around RP in the Empire chapters, however after the Knights Panther disappeared, large scale events have practically gone.

The Imperial Inquisition has a chance to be successful, as it has many willing RP'ers such as myself, however, a guild of 13 - 14 people cannot possibly hope to hold large scale events, no matter how dedicated the player is to RP.

House Crow was an interesting study as it actively tried medium-heavy RolePlay while I was a member for a brief, yet, un-forgettable time, it was very fun, but the leader wasn't at all active, so from the study of KP and HC it seems that the disappearance of leaders suddenly causes a huge amount of turmoil among Empire players and the guilds cannot stay together.

So as far as I see it, for successful Empire RP there just needs to be more RP'ers making Empire characters as high level alts, as many people seem to instantly be drawn in my Dwarf RP, I mean, who wouldn't? If I didn't love my hat so much I'd be an Engineer right now, but there would need to be an organised and recognised effort from all faction RP guilds to make alts and form them together in one Empire guild, and perhaps with a more council like structure than one head to rule them all, to solve the issue of internal squabbling and friction.

Just my two pence, what are your views?
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Ads
Senlui

Re: ¿Empire RP, Could it ever be again?

Post#2 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:13 pm

We are certainly lacking an Empire RP presence in game. Personally I would love to see a guild come together to welcome into co-guild events with other RP guilds. It used to be great having humans as middle ground between Dwarfs and Elves back on the RP servers in live. I'd be happy to help coordinate from the High Elf side if anything ever developed in regards to an Empire guild.

shaggyboomboom

Post#3 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:11 am

Being a part of KP, I think someone should bring them back. Erhart was a dedicated guy that balanced RP and RvR well enough for the guild to work.

CzarRedwall

Post#4 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:24 am

I was planning to start a Dogs of War type of guild once cosmetics kick in. Lots of cool bandit armors and such are around. Not exactly Empire, but we'd recruit more humans than anything else.

maroontom

Post#5 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:11 am

CzarRedwall wrote:I was planning to start a Dogs of War type of guild once cosmetics kick in. Lots of cool bandit armors and such are around. Not exactly Empire, but we'd recruit more humans than anything else.
Once cosmetics came out I was also considering a Dogs of War group, probably Estalians.
Main Character:

Pitchrig

Post#6 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:30 am

one of my characters is joined up with the "Stirland Militia" I do recall reading about them doing some RP early on but no one has logged on for a while, and aside from the Banner, and Stirland cape I have not seen the group do RP.

I'd join any state-troop themed guild especially if it was from my favorite states Such as Reikland, and Averland. Once the Cosmetics kick in I'd probably form up a state-troop themed Spearman/Halberd, or even a BW grenadier guild.

Glorian

Post#7 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:58 am

I made the Averland Greatswords as an empire alt guild.
But that it is. It's an alt guild and not much active. And most of us in the Thunderers have an Dwarf Alt to play with their lads in the alliance.

So seeing a human RP guild would be nice. But you need more like a group of guild leaders/officers and not a one man show.

That is why the Thunderers are still alive even if the guild officers are on vacation or have a RoR burnout and need to play vermintide for two weeks before coming back.

Also nectanboi's exile should be over in a week. He was the driving power behind the inquisitors.

Glorian

Post#8 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:05 pm

Ads
Pitchrig

Post#9 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:00 pm

Glorian wrote:Image
Exactly the EMpire has so much potential, I'm up to join that Averland greatsword guild of yours though... it's one of my most favored states.

maroontom

Post#10 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Pitchrig wrote:one of my characters is joined up with the "Stirland Militia" I do recall reading about them doing some RP early on but no one has logged on for a while, and aside from the Banner, and Stirland cape I have not seen the group do RP.

I'd join any state-troop themed guild especially if it was from my favorite states Such as Reikland, and Averland. Once the Cosmetics kick in I'd probably form up a state-troop themed Spearman/Halberd, or even a BW grenadier guild.
he Stirland Militia was a guild I created, got to 53 people, got wiped, I then left to help Erhart run Knights Panther then he left..... And I have lost everything. As you may notice in my signiture. :P
Main Character: