Recent Topics

Ads

The Dark Alliance: Bound by Blood and Steel

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
EvfretFeaulx

The Dark Alliance: Bound by Blood and Steel

Post#1 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:49 pm

Finally, a dedicated RolePlaying Alliance has been formed and we are already in our second week. I just want to say we are all happily enjoying eachother's company and are eager to see more RolePlayers join in on the fun! We will interview all guilds who wish to join and an invitation will be sent after The Council has met and come to an agreement, but the primary focus for the alliance will always be having fun and RolePlaying. Yes, we do PvP every single day, and of course we love to PvE and RolePlay but guilds whose intentions are to create elitist PvP groups or stick to solely shouting taunts without contributing to story, background, or content/gameplay and otherwise 'Themed Guilds' simply won't make the cut.

I'd like to formally say that The <Tribes of Norsca> (Chaos) , The <Brides of Khaine> (female character Druchii cult), and <Drukhae Khalir> (open to all Druchii) are all interviewing new players, actors, and writers but will invite at their own discretion.

IC News: We are in the process of story development and still introducing new characters every week. Events are to be expected in the future but we appreciate the careful planning required for successful, and enjoyable events and are just fine with taking our time to lay them out. I'll post story footnotes as they play out but for now, take this as a teaser and feel free to ask questions!

The first answer is: Yes, we get it, this is not entirely lore friendly, but neither was WAR,or even RoR for that matter. The fun is had with creating the unwritten stories taken from between the lines of the written lore.
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host

Ads
Amidala
Former Staff

Re: The Dark Alliance: Bound by Blood and Steel

Post#2 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:02 pm

Awesome!Good job guys :)
Spoiler:

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

CzarRedwall

Post#3 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:37 am

What kind of events are you guys planning? It looks as if a lot of events are RvR-centered, and although those are great I think it'd be interesting to step away from the lakes and explore areas outside of them.

EvfretFeaulx

Post#4 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Mostly PvE exploring, missions, and kill tasks. There will be some PvP as solo missions, group and even raid form, but all in time. Story building first!
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host

zulnam

Post#5 » Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:03 am

Well, i know where i'm joining with my chaos toons.

Don't worry about not being lore friendly, i say. Destruction lore is so evil it would be impossible to RP friendly attitudes among it's races. I actually think it needs a little bending to be fun with so few people.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Mystriss

Post#6 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:53 am

Pfft it's entirely possible to RP "friendly" with your enemies. Vengeance has no qualms...

~sigh~ someday I'll get enough of my RL stuff done to RP again >.<

korwrath

Post#7 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:59 am

Speaking as the leader of the Tribes of Chaos, we are quite open to RP tied in events. I know how to do them, did many on Badlands in WAR.
Korwrath Soulscourge - 40 Chosen Warlord of the Tribes of Norsca
Kraydor Bloodhowl - 40 Marauder
Telalis Khetharai - 40 DoK - Dread Lord of Khar Kadath Regiment
Rukkgit - 32 Shaman

(as well as many others :P)