Recent Topics

Ads

Drukhae Khalir

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
EvfretFeaulx

Drukhae Khalir

Post#1 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:37 am

I am pleased to announce the formation of RoR's premier Druchii RP guild, <Drukhae Khalir>!

Translating roughly to Harbingers of Merciless Doom, we are a collective of noteable leaders and soldiers ready to bear arms and invoke the powers of the gods to bring glory to the master race!

DK will gladly accept all Druchii who wish to join the war efforts against the annoying Dwarves, the greedy Humans, and the despicable High Elves! Reply to this thread, send me a PM here, on the Return of Reckoning RolePlay Facebook page also as Evfret Feaulx, or in-game mail to Marydryn and be ready to describe to me your character in short or lengthy detail! I'll be eager to here abridged or full versions, so divulge as you please. :)
Nazhiriyah - Brides of Khaine
Marydryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdryn - Drukhae Khalir
Myrrdreaus - Drukhae Khalir

Maryulan - The Eternal Host
Marylynn - The Eternal Host

Ads
Fimbulroot

Re: Drukhae Khalir

Post#2 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:16 pm

How would you feel about bringing a Black Orc on board? My character Muglug is essentially a Druchii slave but serves them as an enforcer/soldier. The short version is that due to the infusion of sorcery and mental conditioning, he is fiercely loyal to them and is doing their "dirty work". I'd love to get him in on a Dark Elf guild somewhere so he can live out his life as I've imagined it.
"Yo ye Pharaohs, let us walk through this barren desert
in search of truth and some pointy boots, and maybe a few snack crackers"
-Southern Culture on the Skids

CzarRedwall

Post#3 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:07 am

I've been waiting for a Dark Elf guild. Good luck with this, and if I get a chance to play I'll surely join with my Blackguard.

Pumatouch

Post#4 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:33 am

Outrageous!
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

EvfretFeaulx

Post#5 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 3:56 am

Fimbulroot,

I saw your post on the RolePlay Facebook page, so your name is familiar. I'll have to interview you in game or on Messenger to see if your story can mesh with what we have going. Most likely yes but I still want to check. :)

CzarRedwall,

Come on in! The water's nice and murky with murder, mystery, and mayhem. :)

Pumatouch,

The only thing outrageous here is your excessive bod hair, odor, and loud noises! Pfah!

Glorian

Post#6 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:48 pm

EvfretFeaulx wrote:I am pleased to announce the formation of RoR's premier Druchii RP guild, <Drukhae Khalir>!

Translating roughly to Harbingers of Merciless Doom, we are a collective of noteable leaders and soldiers ready to bear arms and invoke the powers of the gods to bring glory to the master race!

DK will gladly accept all Druchii who wish to join the war efforts against the annoying Dwarves, the greedy Humans, and the despicable High Elves! Reply to this thread, send me a PM here, on the Return of Reckoning RolePlay Facebook page also as Evfret Feaulx, or in-game mail to Marydryn and be ready to describe to me your character in short or lengthy detail! I'll be eager to here abridged or full versions, so divulge as you please. :)
Druchii Guild, orcs want to get in. ;)

Dwarf only Guild, elves want to get in. :D
I see a pattern emerging.
Players allways want what they can't have.

Kragg

Post#7 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Great! Can't wait to see ya all in the lakes!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

EvfretFeaulx

Post#8 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:54 am

Times are strange, eh, Glorian?

Kragg, we're having fun in Tiers 1-3 RvR and Scenarios! Soon enough we'll be out with the big boys.

We've already filled our first page of members on the Roster, got to lvl4, AND have unlocked the entire first vault! :D

Ads
Amidala
Former Staff

Post#9 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:50 am

Nátyë necindo,nadorhuan.Amin feuya ten' lle

Princess Amidala Estellanor

--Tilean Warlords--Amidala AM-Drafalgar SM
--Hammer Kult--Amidalina ZE

EvfretFeaulx

Post#10 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:41 pm

Amidala,
Your pride and arrogance will carve your destiny, Asur. The Phoenix Throne belongs to Malekith and all of Ulthuan will bow to the dominion of Druchii.

Cín meth na- nev.